Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's like some Republicans and Democrats want a civil war...

Also in what context is "I wish he was [expletive] dead." appropriate?
    Absolutely inappropriate. But then again when that behavior has been encouraged by both republicans and democrats in the past few years, it's hard to close your eyes on the causality: Obstructionism and Divisive Strategy.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's like some Republicans and Democrats want a civil war...
    It's funny you would say that. I started a thread on the "animosity" between the two parties. And provided the Pew poll results.
    Too bad that thread was locked within a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    No. It's not normal to not care what happens to other people.

You are going to have to do a lot better if you want to try to put forward an argument that our American culture is built around being a sociopath.
    lol you clearly have 0 clue on what you talking about, i do care about providing all the people with equal playing field to get success in life, if they fail they suffer, its logical and called capitalism. I just dont find it necessary for people to constantly carry on their backs other peoples inability to earn money for their food/healthcare/education.
    This is what individualistic minded people stand for unlike the lefties and their obamacare bullshit ( as an example)

- you have to pay for the poor just because youre rich and they are poor
    lol, like being rich is a some sort of crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The U.S. Constitution begins with "We The People" not "I The Person".

2 or more i the persons are called we the people, just so you know.
    Last edited by Dmitro; 2017-06-25 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    2 or more i the persons are called we the people, just so you know.
    That would make them not individuals anymore. In order to live as a group you have to make certain compromises. One compromise could be something like single payer healthcare because it makes the whole group stronger. People who have to commit bankruptcy or suffer permanent injuries can not commit sufficiently to society thus making it harder for everyone else. How much extra do hospitals have to charge just to make up for people who stiff them on their services? Bearing in mind that these medical "deadbeats" are put in a position which they had no control of or have the capacity to make payment later.

But hey fuck these people I guess because your rugged individualism is more important.