Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Did I say r/wow mods are trash? That was a mistake. I meant the r/wow mods and the r/wow community are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Did I say r/wow mods are trash? That was a mistake. I meant the r/wow mods and the r/wow community are trash.
    Reddit in general is trash and /r/wow is basically mmochamp with somehow even worse moderation.

I'll take an old fashioned official website Q&A video over another one of these any day. It was painful to read, even with the added format on the front page (kudos to this site for digging through that crap and making it semi-readable). Just walls of text from both sides, with relatively little actual information from the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Anyone else disappointed or underwhelmed by the AMA, some classes had several questions answered while others had 1 or 2. They should of had a minimum/limit of 5 per class. There were plenty of questions given to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Because they cherry pick easy to answer questions, druids had 2 questions answered they have 4 specs and both questions were cosmetic one of which is about the class "mount" which should of been addressed a lot sooner. DH have 2 specs and had 7 answered.
    Counting 9 druid questions answered from the AMA on the MMO-C front page. Perhaps it should've only been five?

P.S. I love how apparently the resto druid class fantasy is being a tree.
    Last edited by elaina; 2017-06-24 at 11:01 PM.

If you ever follow NFL football, you'll know that reporters ask some of the most inane, brutal questions when the head coach holds his weekly press conference. Bill Belichick just stone walls every interview because he cannot stand how dumb it is. This caused him to get hated by the press and some of them have a huge axe to rgind because he doesn't play ball.

Its interesting to see the same issues play out in the gaming community. In both situations, you have outreach by the people developing the content, and they deal with horrible questions.

The complaints lodged in this thread about poor questions taken in the AMA, its literally a complaint that's been filed for, I dunno, a hundred years.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-06-25 at 12:32 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Reddit in general is trash and /r/wow is basically mmochamp with somehow even worse moderation.
    What's trash about it?

This AMA is a mixed bag. On the one hand, you can see that the devs tried to answer a lot of questions. On the other hand, their answers were very superficial and in a few key answers it was seen that the answering dev stopped reading the question mid-way and started writing boilerplate BS (like "you want us to buff your class, that's understandable, but we can't do it" just brushing the question away).

End result? These AMAs aren't worth participating in. It isn't worth to be asking questions and it isn't worth reading replies to the questions of others. I read through all blue posts and there was next to no new or interesting info. /shrug

Blizzard, 2017. "Everything we touch turns to shit."