10+ Year Old Account

New flight form, two questions.

Okay so I've done half the other classes so far for their class mounts, shaman, monk, mage, hunter, rogue, and now just done druid, and i got a couple of questions.

1: Can you switch back your old flight form from this new order hall one, maybe a trainer that can do that?

2: With the other classes, unlocking the class mount makes other alts of the same class on your account also acquire that mount, but I don't see it on my other druid alts and they just turn into regular flight form, does it kick in at max level or do you need to repeat the whole quest chain for each druid alt?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    You can go to the shrine of aviana to get your old flightform back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    You can go to the shrine of aviana to get your old flightform back.
    thanks!

what about alts, any ideas?
    #boycottchina

There's an NPC in Moonglade as well for those that haven't reached Dreamgrove yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    thanks!

what about alts, any ideas?
    They also have to be level 78 or 68 I believe or higher not sure what the flight speed cut off is.

I tried it out for a few days but am now back to the original one. The old one seems too big and sluggish

Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    They also have to be level 78 or 68 I believe or higher not sure what the flight speed cut off is.
    60. You can get 150% flight at 60.

OP: You can also just use the glyph of the sentinel and that also turns it off.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.