New to guardian, trinket question.

So I've been looking at different guides on here, as well as noxxic/icyviens. My question is, I've been gearing up and bought my first relinq token trinket. I got a 900 arcano. I've literally bought about 20 on my DH and got it on my tank alt is it any good for bears?

Thank you all!!

It's a good trinket, gz.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdancy34 View Post
    So I've been looking at different guides on here, as well as noxxic/icyviens. My question is, I've been gearing up and bought my first relinq token trinket. I got a 900 arcano. I've literally bought about 20 on my DH and got it on my tank alt is it any good for bears?

Thank you all!!
    GZ It's really good, combine it with a darkmoon card: Immortality and you've got yourself 2 Top Tier Trinkets for survivability in the new tier.

Deleted
    The normal me is happy for you, because you scored a trinket you will use for the rest of the expansion, on ALL of the four specs you have access to.

And then there's this little devil on my shoulder - and he just thinks you made this thread to brag about getting a trinket that EVERY class wants.

Well, good for you man, that trinket is really good and you should be happy!

Deleted
    Wow that's really nice & would use that straight away, been trying to get it for balance have an 860 version, gonna spend my saved tokens tomorrow hope I get one.