Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Accepting truth must be hard for you. In next 6 years no one will play this RNG gambling grind free legendary from daily quests game.
    People have been saying that since Cataclysm... and we're still here.

Accepting truth must be hard for you. In next 6 years no one will play this RNG gambling grind free legendary from daily quests game.
    It's been said for every expansion, and your camp has always been wrong. Nobody would keep playing because space goats, pretty race for the Horde and paladins/shamans being available to the other faction. Nobody would play or care about the game beyond Arthas. Nobody would play after they changed the 1-60 experience. Nobody would play due to pandas. Nobody would be left playing after WoD. Nobody would be playing after 6 months of Legion.

But guess what, the game is highly active and has seen more content delivered at a faster pace than in ANY other expansion.

I never understood the kind of mentality which makes you actively try to be wrong, but each to his/her own I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    People have been saying that since Cataclysm... and we're still here.
    People have been saying it's dead since BC mate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Then show the proof, because, so far, you haven't.
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/weeklyactivity.php. Legit data. Was correct in wod and is correct now.

Seriously mods, wth. How has this idiot not been banned?

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/weeklyactivity.php. Legit data. Was correct in wod and is correct now.
    No, it's not.

People have debunked your claims, you trying to argue that you're correct is akin to people desperately trying to cling to their conception of the world as being flat even as it became a known fact that it simply isn't. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    i love how people like you instantly jump on the "i couldnt find someone from my realm to sign my charter" which was merly an example..

and come with so stupid reasons that dont even fit the problem...

all the sharding and the mainhubs full of people from different realms are a sign for a small playerbase.... way smaller than wow had... and you whiteknights and blizz dont want to except that and until blizzard is not closing or merging more realms these small problems will persist... also the zoning in the world etc... where players randomly spawn in suddenly..

but yeah... blizzard: no problem here move on (because they still earn enough money with the ingame shop and the tokens they dont need a big playerbase)
    You love how I refuted your argument and all of a sudden that's not even your point? What are you talking about? Do you think anyone here actually thinks WoW is still at 10 million subs? Nobody thinks that. The argument is that the game is a lot more populated than fucking Warcraft Realms says and that it's nowhere close to "dying" or even being overtaken by FFXIV (not that I would give a shit if it were).
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    I play on Stormrage im glad no servers connected to ours we have enough people.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Seriously mods, wth. How has this idiot not been banned?
    No one has broken any rules except you with calling other people names so if anyone should be infracted it's you.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK. Enough is enough.

Thread is derailed and has become about insulting one another, baiting, trolling and "WoW is dying".

Closed. Not doing this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."