913 feral lf guild that is willing to raid mythic consistently

Hey! i am a 913 feral looking for any guild, any faction. I prefer horde, but if the right fit is right, then i will join Alliance-side. I do have consistent logs from nh, and i have technically 5/10 mythic nh experience, but i have 3/10 mythic nh experience. I sim my spec pretty well, and hangout in the Druid discord to figure out the latest BiS trinkets, legendaries, and the t20 4 set. I have played feral all Legion long and in EN i have done 4/7 mythic. I am very good at analyzing logs, and I can take criticisim fairly well. I can also analyze other peoples logs, if need be. I am currently on the Tichondrius US horde server, so if you were horde Tich, obviously thatd be a great bonus. I would also like to add that I am not looking to raid Normal of the new raid for a year. As said in the title, I am looking for ATLEAST heroic if not mythic progression. i much prefer mythic progression because i want to have end game raiding progression.

If this all sounds good to you, heres my contact info: Discord: Menopawss#0968 Bnet: Leopardspots#1344

Have a good one and see you in Azeroth!

Long term Home

I added you and look forward to chatting with you. We are going on our 11th year as a raiding guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. We are a drama free guild and we do not recruit for bench. So again I look forward to chatting with you.

Geo

Quote Originally Posted by Leopard916 View Post
    Hey! i am a 913 feral looking for any guild, any faction. I prefer horde, but if the right fit is right, then i will join Alliance-side. I do have consistent logs from nh, and i have technically 5/10 mythic nh experience, but i have 3/10 mythic nh experience. I sim my spec pretty well, and hangout in the Druid discord to figure out the latest BiS trinkets, legendaries, and the t20 4 set. I have played feral all Legion long and in EN i have done 4/7 mythic. I am very good at analyzing logs, and I can take criticisim fairly well. I can also analyze other peoples logs, if need be. I am currently on the Tichondrius US horde server, so if you were horde Tich, obviously thatd be a great bonus. I would also like to add that I am not looking to raid Normal of the new raid for a year. As said in the title, I am looking for ATLEAST heroic if not mythic progression. i much prefer mythic progression because i want to have end game raiding progression.

If this all sounds good to you, heres my contact info: Discord: Menopawss#0968 Bnet: Leopardspots#1344

Have a good one and see you in Azeroth!