Skins for Gul'dan?

You know usually i can come up with a glut of ideas for skin ideas but Gul'dan gives me trouble. His current set of skins aren't much to talk about but he's a great character who definitely deserves some great skins.

So what can it be for him? Movie Guldan? Retro Guldan (wc3 pixelated guldan, something i suggest as a skin for all the old Wc3 heroes)? Shaman Guldan? Legion Lord Guldan?

I'd like to see Gul'dan as if he were in other orc clans. Like a Shadowmoon Gul'dan. Maybe turn his Fel Flame and Rain of Destruction into a purple/void color.

I can see Blizzard doing like a Cool'dan skin where he's wearing shades. Cuz they do ridiculous stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'Dan Diablo theme skin would be nice. Eventually Gul'Dan lord of dooner kebabs. :P

Oh, man. I could eat a Doner right now.

Farseer Gul'dan seems like a no-brainer, given the trends Blizzard followed with Illidan and Malfurion.

Deleted
    Not only his movement but also his ability set are kind of unique and do not really fit other characters from blizzard's universes.

Giving him some sort of void skin with fitting abilities should work. One could also do a demonic Gul'dan skin with same ability looks.

More exotic idea would be a purified Gul'dan where he uses light themed spells.

Rainbow Gul'dan

Let colorful ways enchant and delight you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Rainbow Gul'dan

Let colorful ways enchant and delight you.
    Yes. This needs to be his fun skin. Rainbows, pixie dust and stars (shimmering sparkle dust meteor stars) and a laughter version of his mass fear.

Meh, I wanna see skins for two characters
    - Chen - he has only rare skins for now
    - Sgt. Hammer - still waiting for a Hammer, Captain Hammer, in a pirate ship instead tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean he has everything he needs honestly. He has the classic purple Gul'dan, as well as the WoD brown-robe Gul'dan, plus some interesting recolors.

He could also be a villain in many of the "alt" worlds they have set up. Could see him in the world war verse

Deleted
    Need more skins for him, the green "bug?" skin seems like the most rarest which sucks. His master skins also are lacking. He is my 5th most played hero

I feel like a good Legendary Skin for him would be his transformation in the nighthold encounter. WoD/Legion skin could be Epic. I also feel like it's a great opportunity to make a skin to mirror Azmodan's Gul'dan skin.

Grinch'dan Gul'dan!

Q: Not sure.
    W: Red/white effect, sucking the fun away.
    E: Christmas lights popping.
    R1: Jack in the box type of deal.
    R2: Burning Christmas trees falling from the sky (it'll guarantee to triple the pickrate of this ult).

He could have a Halloween skin - "Ghoul'dan"
    They could make his Nighthold fight appearance a skin, since it already has two colors.
    They could easily make one for the "Luxoria" story that many skins already have (Kharazim, Chromie, Tassadar, etc). It would be easy to make him look mummified and cast either dark energy or sand. Basically, Mumm-Ra.

There are lots of options that most people would like to see. Unfortunately, other characters (like Chen and Cho'gall) haven't had many/any different skins for a while.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Shaman Guldan might be cool tho.
    D - no animation need i guess
    Q - He could be summoning like walls of wind instead of fel waves
    W - Dont know what to do with this, maybe recolor for some watery/lava link
    E - 3 molten craters, might look cool
    1st R - Instead of classic Horrify he would drop a huge totem that would horrify enemies in the area
    2nd R - Instead of falling meteors, he could start summoning a big ass Lightning Storm

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Grinch'dan Gul'dan!

Q: Not sure.
    W: Red/white effect, sucking the fun away.
    E: Christmas lights popping.
    R1: Jack in the box type of deal.
    R2: Burning Christmas trees falling from the sky (it'll guarantee to triple the pickrate of this ult).
    Definitely this, for W have effects where the beam has smiles turning into frowns as they near guldan. E can be presents popping