twitch/curse client

Not sure of proper placement for this but seeing as it is WoW related I figured to post here.

Anyways I am having major issues regarding the client ever since they merged the two.I have had it work for a few days then it stops.I have done repairs,complete uninstalls and nothing works.

I will be in the middle of an install and it will just close out and when I try to restart it,says that is has been changed and or moved and no longer works.

Any help would be appreciated on the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

I see this has gotten 242 views,so I take no one has ideas as to why I cant even use the client anymore?

What does the client do, anyway?

I like dragging and dropping files myself so I know what's going on.

After I install and click the launch,it goes through a short loading process then just closes.I will then click icon on desktop and says that it has been changed,removed therefore no longer available.That is as far as I get now.

I have been able to install it before and use it before.And even then it would just close,disappear after a few days and give me same message.

I have reported a bug and complaint to twitch/curse but no response from them either.

Not to insult you, I don't know you or your computer knowledge, but are you actually opening the application and not just clicking the installer over and over?
    Quote Originally Posted by Labatz View Post
    What does the client do, anyway?

I like dragging and dropping files myself so I know what's going on.
    It's easier to just press "update all" and it updates my 20-30 addons in like 1 minute.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-06-28 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironswan View Post
    I see this has gotten 242 views,so I take no one has ideas as to why I cant even use the client anymore?
    Contacting Twitch support might get you some answers and help. https://help.twitch.tv/

If you aren't actually launching the installer then it sounds like it could be your Anti-Virus. If the former is not true then try whitelisting your twitch client in your AV.

If you were launching the installer instead of the application, then go to Start > and type "twitch" and launch the application from there. If it works, repeat the process and pin it to your start bar or put it on your desktop.

If the former is not true then try whitelisting your twitch client in your AV.
    Could you explain this part a bit more?

And I Only run Windows Defender.

After posting last comment I clicked on link Breezy Badger listed and did some searching within that link.And I found a comment and took the advice of that comment and was able to install,run,and use the client now.Lets hope it stays working.

And thanks to all that tried to help.
    Last edited by Ironswan; 2017-06-30 at 03:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Not to insult you, I don't know you or your computer knowledge, but are you actually opening the application and not just clicking the installer over and over?

It's easier to just press "update all" and it updates my 20-30 addons in like 1 minute.
    You can have it autoupdate all addons. Just leave it running or as soon as you open the client they update. I dont even have to push update all.

Deleted
    And here I thought we can finally rebel against Telekom to make Twitch work source work again