Horde 925 DK Tank LF Mythic Raiding, 3/9M 10/10M

Experienced Tank looking for a raiding team with better hours due to a schedule shift at work.

Ideal times are between 7pm - 12am PST // 10pm - 3am EST on any weekday.

I've been raiding since vanilla, and earned Cutting Edge for both EN and NH and am looking to do the same for ToS.

The ideal guild would be efficient and coordinated - having fun on the downtime and focused on boss fights. I'm hoping to find quality players that understand their classes, play proactively, and care about doing mechanics.

I've been a Guild Master and Officer in the past, so I know how to be a good guild citizen, coming to raid prepared and with near perfect attendance.

Typically parse 95%+ damage on all fights, converging on 99% as people learn mechanics and I don't have to max healing meters.

Formerly Rank #1 for all Classes in the US for Mythic Keystones, but I'd like to dedicate more time to raiding. I still love pushing high keystones, and hopefully the guild would have some players that like doing the same!

Please contact me at on B.Net at Bacon#1338 or Discord at Bacon#2653.

Looking forward to hunting some dragons together!
    Last edited by BaconVR; 2017-06-30 at 07:50 AM.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 1/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Update, now 2/9M

- - - Updated - - -

Update, 3/9M and 925 ilvl equipped with 2 set t20

Hey Bacon, I think we know some people that we both play with but we have yet to cross paths. Curious to hear what you think of this:

<NSW> Is an upcoming Horde guild on (US) Mal'ganis. We are comprised of some of the top mythic+ dungeon players from US servers with extensive mythic raiding experience. Our short term goal is to clear all content up to Heroic Tomb of Sargeras in a group as large as 30 players. This is to be followed by Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression in week two with the core roster comprised of the top performing individuals. We seek to expand the roster and collect talent for the utmost efficiency in our raid environment. Please review the belowinformation then apply at discord.gg/R6wdn6U .

The guild ranks consist of:

XXX: Leadership Council
    NC17: Leadership Alts
    R: Raiders
    PG13: Trial
    PG: M+ Dungeoner
    G: Friends and Family

What we offer:

- Consumables for raiders
    - Repairs for our raiders
    - Professions to craft most everything in the game
    - Resources/directories to foster player development
    - Readily available leadership that is approachable
    - Experience at the highest level in both PvE and PvP dating from now back to vanilla
    - M ToS experience

What we seek:

- Desire to succeed
    - Drive to make that success real
    - Ability to min/max your character
    - Attendance for all raids
    - Active players in WoW community
    - Equipped ilvl exceeding 914
    - Three legendaries at ilvl970
    - H ToS experience
    - 55+ Artifact traits in main spec weapon
    - Fully gemmed gear
    - Fully enchanted gear

What we expect:

Raiders are expected to be on 15 minutes beforehand for invites and preparation. All of your personal responsibilities of mission boards, seals of fate, daily quests, and professions must be handled prior to raid. Do not expect downtime during raid aside from a regularly scheduled break.

Our raid times are every Monday through Thursday at:

600 PM to 930 PM PST
    700 PM to 1030 PM MST
    800 PM to 1130 PM CST
    900 PM to 1230 AM EST

Where the loot goes:

Loot is handled via a loot council that is constructed of 5 players for each raid. The composition consists of three random XXX members of leadership and two R members of the raid core. This is designed to create a system of equality where the overall distribution matches the general raid needs, as perceived by raid environment, to best serve progression. With this shifting core of voters there should be no cliques, no bias, no funneling. We aim to best serve the raid.

If you are accepted:

Your character will be invited to the guild at which point you begin your trial process. You will have invites to H ToS raids with potential M ToS as warranted by your performance and our raid needs. After a period of two weeks there will be a communal discussion with leadership regarding your position where you are either promoted to a raider or placed on a probationary trial status to be reviewed for one additional week. Upon the end of this week your status will either be moved to a R raider, M+ dungeoner, or Friends and Family as seen fit by leadership. Any transparency you seek during this time can be attained by simply approaching any member of leadership.

If this sounds like a guild relationship you seek to pursue then, again, please refer to discord.gg/R6wdn6U and apply. Please expect a reply within 24 hours should we have interest in your application.

If you seek a home to simply run high level M+ or lower level M+ spam please feel free to apply for that respective role. Your character may be welcome to join in on the occasional heroic or old mythic content if space permits.

Come join us as we go hard non-stop.

No Safe Word.
    <NSW>

2/9 Mythic and still interested to talk to you

Rowin - Business Class - Sargeras

Sent you a btag request--dalicious#1822--would love to chat if you are still looking for a guild to call home.

Up to 930 equipped and looking for more for Keystones too!

putting this back on the front page

Still looking for a guild - anyone out there at least 3/9 and raiding after 7pm PST on weekdays?

Update to 5/9M, looking for weeknight raiding in PST

Good hours, good progress, good (not toxic) people. I know you're out there.