Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Spicer lays groundwork for Syriu Attack

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...hemical-attack

The U.S. has “identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime” in Syria, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in a Monday night statement.

Such an attack “would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children,” Spicer added, noting the activity is “similar to preparations the regime made before its April 4, 2017 chemical weapons attack.”
    Well we all know what happened last time. Trump decided he wanted to make himself look good in front of China while eating overcooked steak on one of his golf resorts, and decided to take a Syria airfield out of operation for a few hours, resulting in a Russian ultimatum. It sounds like Spicer is hinting Round Two is on the way.

Thoughts on the issue? An attempt to distract from the Russian investigation? An attempt to distract from the CBO report? An attempt to prove how big of a liar he is when he called Clinton a warmonger? An attempt to start World War III?

"But Breccia! Surely Trump could be making it clear to Syria that we -- "

Nope. Remember, Trump thinks it's stupid to tell the enemy what we're doing. So that defense is categorically refuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...hemical-attack

Well we all know what happened last time. Trump decided he wanted to make himself look good in front of China while eating overcooked steak on one of his golf resorts, and decided to take a Syria airfield out of operation for a few hours, resulting in a Russian ultimatum. It sounds like Spicer is hinting Round Two is on the way.

Thoughts on the issue? An attempt to distract from the Russian investigation? An attempt to distract from the CBO report? An attempt to prove how big of a liar he is when he called Clinton a warmonger? An attempt to start World War III?

"But Breccia! Surely Trump could be making it clear to Syria that we -- "

Nope. Remember, Trump thinks it's stupid to tell the enemy what we're doing. So that defense is categorically refuted.
    wa... what? How did what you say have anything to do at all with what Spicer said? Seriously like what the fuck. This post is 100% bait. Nice bias ya got there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be under investigation for colluding with Russia if you're at war with them

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    wa... what? How did what you say have anything to do at all with what Spicer said?
    a) Why did we go into Syria last time?
    b) What did Sean Spicer say Syria was about to do?
    c) What happens to people who fail to learn from history?

10+ Year Old Account
    wa... what? How did what you say have anything to do at all with what Spicer said? Seriously like what the fuck. This post is 100% bait. Nice bias ya got there.
    Donnie boy has only been mass tweeting about collusion and healthcare for the last 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Donnie boy has only been mass tweeting about collusion and healthcare for the last 2-3 days.
    Trumpland is freaking out. Rumor has it a major Trump-Russia development is in the pipeline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trumpland is freaking out. Rumor has it a major Trump-Russia development is in the pipeline.
    I got a hit on twitter and a news bulletin at the same time...

Came here and there is a thread. Donnie is that predicatable

"No evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia" I am feeling perfectly fine. In fact, Loretta Lynch and Obama are back in the light now.

This post is so stupid. Spicer just makes an announcement about Syria potentially trying to chemically attack its people and you post this drivel?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-06-27 at 03:16 AM.

"No evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia" I am feeling perfectly fine. In fact, Loretta Lynch and Obama are back in the light now.
    President Trump is under investigation by the FBI and Special Counsel, but nice try.

It's okay little Trumpkin. Taking your President away from you is something that's going to happen to you/ Like a tornado touching down on your house. Or getting malaria. You don't have to be okay with it or accept it.

Prepare to be mugged.

President Trump is under investigation by the FBI and Special Counsel, but nice try.

It's okay little Trumpkin. Taking your President away from you is something that's going to happen to you/ Like a tornado touching down on your house. Or getting malaria. You don't have to be okay with it or accept it.

Prepare to be mugged.
    Okay. Keep having fun. I'll be over here with my "no evidence" and you can be convinced of "something" that has no evidence ... I don't know. Go enjoy yourself while you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trumpland is freaking out
    I think you mean "flipping out". As in "flip the table".

Sorry, I know Rogue POTUS Staff isn't a credible source for info, but this was too good to pass up.

Rumor has it a major Trump-Russia development is in the pipeline.
    Is it "Obama did it"? Because Trump seems to think it was "Obama did it".

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the US Defense doesn't know what the hell the WH is talking about either.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/statu...29054726234112

“Officials at US Central Command told BuzzFeed News they have ‘no idea’ what prompted the statement” from the WH

10+ Year Old Account
    Spicer just makes an announcement about Syria potentially trying to chemically attack its people and you post this
    Yes. Yes I do.

Since you failed to answer my previous questions, the answers are:
    a) Gassing innocent children.
    b) Gas innocent children.
    c) They are doomed to repeat it.

The WH just told the American people, nay the world, that Syria was about to do the one thing that caused us to attack them. There is really only one reason for that.

Or, I guess Spicer could be lying. That's not a redeeming trait.

Okay. Keep having fun. I'll be over here with my "no evidence" and you can be convinced of "something" that has no evidence ... I don't know. Go enjoy yourself while you can.
    I am certainly enjoying myself. Don't forget little Trumpkin, when it comes to what is actually going to take your President away from you, my team's winning. We got a mounting pile of evidence, a dream team of investigators, and a man your thuglord cannot intimidate at the helm. This is the foundation of machine to take down a Presidency and salt the earth of its ruin.

You got what? A bunch of lies and excuses? Gotchas? Give me a break. Your team leaders (The Trump Administration) cant get their own strategy straight.

Trump-Russia's worst days are ahead of the President and ahead of you, not behind. Your nightmare hasn't even begun yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I think you mean "flipping out". As in "flip the table".

Sorry, I know Rogue POTUS Staff isn't a credible source for info, but this was too good to pass up.

Is it "Obama did it"? Because Trump seems to think it was "Obama did it".
    Who knows. Could be nothing. Could be that Michael Flynn flipped. Could be the first indictments. If it happens it happens in coming days. Might not of course. We're just the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by UnkLegacy View Post
    Sounds like the US Defense doesn't know what the hell the WH is talking about either.
    I fucking laughed hard. The faces of those guys must be like wth? I totally imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does this type of fuckery pass in the EU?

I am certainly enjoying myself. Don't forget little Trumpkin, when it comes to what is actually going to take your President away from you, my team's winning. We got a mounting pile of evidence, a dream team of investigators, and a man your thuglord cannot intimidate at the helm. This is the foundation of machine to take down a Presidency and salt the earth of its ruin.

You got what? A bunch of lies and excuses? Gotchas? Give me a break. Your team leaders (The Trump Administration) cant get their own strategy straight.

Trump-Russia's worst days are ahead of the President and ahead of you, not behind. Your nightmare hasn't even begun yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Who knows. Could be nothing. Could be that Michael Flynn flipped. Could be the first indictments. If it happens it happens in coming days. Might not of course. We're just the audience.
    If Trump knows about everything little step that happens in the investigation then the people conducting the investigation are inept. Either you are coming up with bullshit or Mueller's crew is a leaky pipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Can't be under investigation for colluding with Russia if you're at war with them
    Sure you can, Oceania is always at war with Eastasia.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

If Trump knows about everything little step that happens in the investigation then the people conducting the investigation are inept. Either you are coming up with bullshit or Mueller's crew is a leaky pipe.
    Or maybe his lawyers have been informed and they informed their client who threw a pre-event public tantrum? As has happened already in this administration?

Keep in mind: Trump knew he was under investigation by Robert Mueller for some time before that became public knowledge, and only then did he admit to it. Because presumably his lawyers were informed and they informed Trump.

And yes. Leaks are everywhere. Aren't you paying attention? Everyone in Washington is and has been using leaks to forced responses and outcomes, because it works. Comey legitimately arranged the appointment of a special counsel by leaking. He played Trump and the Trumpkins like a fiddle because he knew what the response would be.

Mueller's team leaked the news that Trump was under investigation by Mueller precisely because Trump was publicly considering firing Mueller and shutting the investigation. Welcome to how the game is played.

So, they're going back to the "bomb someone" approach to attempt to make Trump look better?