Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    You get 1 legendary a week now thanks to the netherdisruptor though so nothing to be sad about. It's still up at least on us! The system sucks but allowing us to get them so frequently solves a lot of he problems.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    No you're not :P

- - - Updated - - -

You're not wrong. But neither am I

So in the end, Blizzard will cater to the immature rabble, and the game will be worse for it. The irony is that those leading the charge, people like the OP and @Aggrophobic will end up getting the game they fought so hard for, only to find that they're still "so sad" about some other silly thing....
    Not sure why you think I'm "immature" just becuase I do not agree with you but all I really want is for skill and dedication to matter more than luck.
    Blizzard did the loot system well in TBC all the way to MoP. Why the best items in the game suddenly hade to drop from everywhere at random is beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    No, you're the one lying or having no clue of what the fuck you need to be doing to farm legos.

Been consistantly getting 1 every 1-2 weeks (10 days between em on average over last 10 legos or so).
    Oh, but do educate me. I'd love to be able to get then that fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's really not too much to talk about here, folks. RNG is RNG, somebody else's drops don't affect yours.

Closing.