New Dreadwyrm Trance

wtf? I know it's not a buff to watch, anymore, but I am not seeing a bar to watch, either. How do I know when to use Deathflare, other than keeping track manually of either a countdown or how many Ruin 3s I cast? Still level 60 because I don't have Stormblood until next paycheck.

It should be popping up there above the Aetherflow gauge, its own diminishing bar. At least that's how it appears for me on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    It should be popping up there above the Aetherflow gauge, its own diminishing bar. At least that's how it appears for me on PC.
    Like, the same bar as the aetherflow gauge? Because no dreadwyrm trance diminishing bar showed up.

It's 2 separate UI elements. Go into your HUD and its default position should be toward the top of the screen, about half way between center and full right. Make sure it isn't disabled.

It should look like this - also a link to the Summoner Play guide is in the image

One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

It showed up today. I guess I had to relog.