Cern, The flat earth theory, and antarctica.

Ok this is a delicate topic, fake news has said no way there is a flat earth now give us your money, cern said no way are we bringing demons into your world, No one can visit Antarctica either, you cant just rent a boat and go to Antarctica without proper papers. Operation high jump confirms something is there, Is it the hollow earth or just something these globalists discovered.

I expected better bait. This is disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    1/10, needs work

Oh its good bait, you just aren't smart enough to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Ok this is a delicate topic, fake news has said no way there is a flat earth now give us your money, cern said no way are we bringing demons into your world, No one can visit Antarctica either, you cant just rent a boat and go to Antarctica without proper papers. Operation high jump confirms something is there, Is it the hollow earth or just something these globalists discovered.
    Was there suppose to be a comma between no way and there is a flat earth? Because that's the only it would make sense since it sounds like you think flat earth is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Oh its good bait, you just aren't smart enough to understand it.
    Definitely not your best work.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Was there suppose to be a comma between no way and there is a flat earth? Because that's the only it would make sense since it sounds like you think flat earth is correct.
    No I was demonstrating fake news.

I feel like this thread might accidentally summon Hammerfest and we all know how much of a "joy" he is concerning Earth, space, and all those twinkling lights up there.

You are telling me you cant buy a boat and sail around Antarctica? Even if they wouldn't let you get near the shore you could still do measurements out at sea in visible range of Antarctica.

Pretty bad trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I feel like this thread might accidentally summon Hammerfest and we all know how much of a "joy" he is concerning Earth, space, and all those twinkling lights up there.
    At least he's sincere?

Is this some sort of "it's so subtle it's not subtle at all" trolling? I don't get it.

Don't post troll/bait threads.