Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh yeah. Factual pizza pedophiles.
    Don't forget, Hillary also killed Seth Rich, and murdered four men in Benghazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Don't forget, Hillary also killed Seth Rich, and murdered four men in Benghazi.
    She also has a mysterious deadly disease, may or may not smell like sulfur, and her advisor (who I can't remember the name of) is a black muslim supremacist who has also killed people before.

She also has a mysterious deadly disease, may or may not smell like sulfur, and her advisor (who I can't remember the name of) is a black muslim supremacist who has also killed people before.
    We joke, but my ignorant mother posted dozens of bullshit articles during the election season. She started to get really damn pissed when I would correct her with factual information. Do you want to guess how many times she admitted she was wrong, or retracted her bullshit article? (hint, it's less than one).

I watched dozens of people doing it on a daily basis. It was happening on both sides, and was pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    she is also literally a demon. She also is putting stuff in water to make the frogs gay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    We joke, but my ignorant mother posted dozens of bullshit articles during the election season. She started to get really damn pissed when I would correct her with factual information. Do you want to guess how many times she admitted she was wrong, or retracted her bullshit article? (hint, it's less than one).

I watched dozens of people doing it on a daily basis. It was happening on both sides, and was pathetic.
    .5 times?
    /10

Its actually the perfect time that O'Keefe and his Project Veritas bullshit puts out another one of their propagandic hit pieces, since it apparently seems that Trumpettes will eat up literally every and any kind of horse shit that justifies their bias.

Even from an individual who has proven in the past, every single time they try to push something out, its revealed that their points are heavily editorialized, often just bordering on flatout lying, these individuals will buy their crap since it feeds into the "CNN is the evil!" narrative.

I keep being surprised when I shouldn't be, they voted for the guy who is the literal epitome of that tactic.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-27 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I hope by now no matter how much you hate Trump, you have to admit that you have been fed tonnes upon tonnes of bullshit by the media. No matter if you have a personal hatred for Trump, weather its because you believe in the bullshit without doing your own research (like how so many people here had no idea how to read poll data during the election cycle while pretending to be intelligent), or you simply disagree with his anti-illegal immigration mandate you all have to finally admit that the entire Russia narration is 100% horse grade shit.

But don't take my word for it. Hell don't even take former FBI director James Comey's word for it when he said Trump was never under investigation. Let CNN themselves tell you its bullshit...

Will the left and the Never Trump™'ers ever get sick of being wrong? I have asked that question for two years now and it seems they are addicted to losing!

Oh I also like this bit of the senate hearing with Jeff Sessions for those who start crapping on about 'muh Russia'.
    Trump is still a giant cunt!

He is endangering your country and the people within it.

Tarnishing everything you stood for.

Would you like some more bullshit with your merde de veau?
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Hahaha, Project Veritas.
    how is project veritas related to ACTUAL cnn 15 year employee tapes, which are a mess, showing how biased and witch-hunting CNN actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    how is project veritas related to ACTUAL cnn 15 year employee tapes, which are a mess, showing how biased and witch-hunting CNN actually are.
    Because they've repeatedly deceptively edited their videos, left out context, and twisted people's words to mean often the exact opposite of what their videos say.

But keep up with this joke of a defense. I'm sure it won't be exposed for the sad white knighting it is.

Every single time. They even recently had three people arrested and pleaded guilty for trying to bribe people to cause a riot at Turnip's inauguration so they could present it as "liburlz going crazy!"

But I'm sure this time their agenda is just noble aspirations of the highest journalism in the land.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-27 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    You must not know PV if you actually post that.

Yoir ACTUAL TAPES are edited 100% of the time. They'll cut out context, mix up sentenses and generally bullshit the whole thing.

But hey, don't do any research on things that confirm yourr bias.

You must not know PV if you actually post that.

Yoir ACTUAL TAPES are edited 100% of the time. They'll cut out context, mix up sentenses and generally bullshit the whole thing.

But hey, don't do any research on things that confirm yourr bias.
    ok
    put the phrase " president is probably right to call it a witch hunt" in the proper context so it restores the original meaning.

or the phrase " trump russia hoax is mostly BS"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because they've repeatedly deceptively edited their videos, left out context, and twisted people's words to mean often the exact opposite of what their videos say.

But keep up with this joke of a defense. I'm sure it won't be exposed for the sad white knighting it is.

Every single time. They even recently had three people arrested and pleaded guilty for trying to bribe people to cause a riot at Turnip's inauguration so they could present it as "liburlz going crazy!"

But I'm sure this time their agenda is just noble aspirations of the highest journalism in the land.
    same request for you

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already a much less-baity thread open here; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2243793

Locked.