Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    1. Ulduar - dat feel, I agree with people above
    2. Nighthold - very impressive, every piece of design feels sooo right here. Great end of great Suramar's adventure
    3. Magtheridon's lair - here is an example of lair with big boss inside. Small and interesting. (Gruul's lair is the same)
    4. Zul'Aman - I really miss troll theme
    5. Azuregos - example of world bosses that should be.

Hard to make a chart, I really like IcC, but it was a little bit monotonous, even with great encounters, Naxxaramas had the same problem, (it should stay in plaguelands, imho). But both of them I really like. And they could have 3-5 places here.
    Trial of crusader was fun and fast (Kara was awesome too) It felt like something different from other raids. It would be in my top 10, just like a trial of valor. I really enjoy all stuff about Helya (Hope she will ressurected somehow)

I didn't raid in Cata at all, but after lootruns in nowadays, I don't like their style, design and story behind them. Bastion of Twilight or Throne of the Four Winds maybe an exception. If I would raid those times, I could change my mind.

Pandaria's raid were fine, but comparing to dungeons, raids loose for me. Throne and Siege are too long and boring. They should be a little bit faster, I guess.

WoD's raid are just horrible, couldn't even run in LFR. Boring design, but still had some interesting encounters.

I really like the idea of small raids, or 1-boss lairs. It doesn't take 5hours of your time and defeating a boss feels like a victory, not just "it was sixth of ten, guys. 4 bosses ahead, don't sleep".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xbcfgxsuj View Post
    If you are at max level why not go back and solo them when you have the time you will find it a very pleasant and fun experience if you have never visited these places and you have no wish to group up with people.

Vanilla to WoD is soloable (except a few bosses in HFC)
    Everything is soloable in HFC.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In no particular order:

1. Ulduar
    2. Blackrock Foundry
    3.Throne of Thunder
    4. Icecrown Citadel
    5. Karazhan
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

1 - Naxx40 by far the most epic, difficult and "Top" raid.
    2 - AQ40 - just the total package from opening the gates, to getting c'thun, viscidus and ouro down.
    3 - Sunwell
    4 - Ulduar
    5 - Black Temple

1. Throne of Thunder.
    2. Blackrock Foundry
    3. SoO
    4. ToS
    5. HFC

Going by mechanics of bosses more than anything, but been raiding since WOTLK and have done raids on servers which shall not be mentioned. Was deeply let down by them.