The Tomb Mistress - Cache quest turn in

So I completed the order hall mission, and then killed mistress for my heroic cache (quest is ready for turn in), but when I returned to my order hall the NPC didn't have a quest for me to turn in. This bugged for anyone else? or is the turn in somewhere else?

Seems it turns in @ deliverance point.
    Last edited by Vurrin; 2017-06-28 at 01:02 AM.

How many boss did you killed on normal and heroic ToS -> for heroic cache ?
    would you like to provide me with your armory

- - - Updated - - -

found it :d
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...oudmoore/Vurin

Please keep in mind that in the past there was a mechanic that if you killed enough mythic bosses of the previous raid you got the hc cache for the new raid regardless of how many heroic bosses you've killed so far.

Not sure if it was enought to be eligable for the mythic cache of the past raid or if you need more kills to get the hc cache for the new one.

Got a 935 heroic shoulders from the mission cache, with 8HC kills in ToS.
    Did clear 10/10M NH many times tho, so it seems it does affect it like it did in the past.

Deleted
    Ye its on broken isles. Was having troubles figuring out

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by royalmac View Post
    How many boss did you killed on normal and heroic ToS -> for heroic cache ?
    would you like to provide me with your armory

- - - Updated - - -

found it :d
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...oudmoore/Vurin
    I killed 4 heroic bosses before the order hall quest popped and sent my champions out on the mission. Killed another 4 heroic bosses before the order hall quest completed. The result was I got a quest to kill Sassz'ine for a heroic item.

915 Owl trinket, tyvm :-)
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

i killed first id 9/9 nhc and 6/9 hc and get only nhc chest... why

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    I killed 4 heroic bosses before the order hall quest popped and sent my champions out on the mission. Killed another 4 heroic bosses before the order hall quest completed. The result was I got a quest to kill Sassz'ine for a heroic item.

915 Owl trinket, tyvm :-)
    Terribly confused right now: I got 3 chars, none of them did any significant amount of mythic nh, most is 7 I think

Druid: 9/9hc tos first week, got quest for normal cache
    Dk 8/9hc tos first week, got mission, went 7/9hc(while the mission was progressing) yesterday => got quest for hc cache
    Mage 7/9hc tos last week, got mission(still in progress) => result?can I improve the result by running lots of hc bosses before it's finished?

Terribly confused
    Last edited by Grmmppff; 2017-06-29 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecoura View Post
    i killed first id 9/9 nhc and 6/9 hc and get only nhc chest... why
    Didn't kill enough heroic bosses to get heroic cache

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am confused as well and don't know how to answer your question.
    Perhaps killing a lot of Mythic NH bosses automatically gets you a Heroic ToS chest? I had 27 mythic NH kills.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

2 heroic ToS kills.
    13 mythic NH kills.

Got the heroic cache.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    Terribly confused right now: I got 3 chars, none of them did any significant amount of mythic nh, most is 7 I think

Druid: 9/9hc tos first week, got quest for normal cache
    Dk 8/9hc tos first week, got mission, went 7/9hc(while the mission was progressing) yesterday => got quest for hc cache
    Mage 7/9hc tos last week, got mission(still in progress) => result?can I improve the result by running lots of hc bosses before it's finished?

Terribly confused
    Ignoring the "if you cleared a lot of Mythic bosses in the previous tier you got a heroic cache straight away this tier" rule, the other rule is generally a full clear +1 boss on a difficulty for that cache. So in this case, killing 10 bosses on HC would give you a HC cache, which explains why your DK was upgraded to HC, since I believe the cache is decided upon mission completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbuhq View Post
    Ye its on broken isles. Was having troubles figuring out
    Broken Shore* (Deliverance Point to be exact)

Broken Isles is the continent

Small nitpick but meh D:

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    Ignoring the "if you cleared a lot of Mythic bosses in the previous tier you got a heroic cache straight away this tier" rule, the other rule is generally a full clear +1 boss on a difficulty for that cache. So in this case, killing 10 bosses on HC would give you a HC cache, which explains why your DK was upgraded to HC, since I believe the cache is decided upon mission completion.
    No unless it was changed recently, the cache is decided upon mission spawning.

To get a heroic cache, you either have to have enough Mythic NH kills or Heroic ToS kills. For my alts, I know 11 Heroic ToS kills before the cache spawn worked.

Amount of raid bosses +2.

Heroic Cache is different tho. If you cleared Heroic the first week, you'd get heroic cache.

Mythic cache was 11 Bosses

Even if you hadn't killed 11 bosses on mythic, you could still complete the mission(Without looting it), kill however many bosses you were missing, go back and loot the mission and get the mythic cache.

Thats what half my guild did.