more of the old world bosses

just that, and i think would be nice because i alrdy have 10 110 characters and i like to do world bosses with thm, to get the trasmog, and all the good stuff, but with my warrior for example i now wait for 5 weeks i thinks for the dragons to pop up to get my hidden skin (yes im not that harcore i just like to play with all clases) and if u have more world bosses up weakly it would be more... not laim to wait for your world boss to get the skin, with my shaman i was lucky, i got him 110 and the next reset levantus pop up. jajaj

thaths all

Herald of the Titans Flarelaine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karlozz View Post
    just that, and i think would be nice because i alrdy have 10 110 characters and i like to do world bosses with thm, to get the trasmog, and all the good stuff, but with my warrior for example i now wait for 5 weeks i thinks for the dragons to pop up to get my hidden skin (yes im not that harcore i just like to play with all clases) and if u have more world bosses up weakly it would be more... not laim to wait for your world boss to get the skin, with my shaman i was lucky, i got him 110 and the next reset levantus pop up. jajaj

thaths all
    Check the latest patch notes. Odyn can now drop that stuff.

As I read the hotfix notes, BLP applies to the Odyn drops awell.

Quote Originally Posted by karlozz View Post

thaths all
    Sorry, MMO-champion aren't able to assist you with the cases of Blizzard Entertainment. You might wish to write your post on the official threads.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!