more of the old world bosses

just that, and i think would be nice because i alrdy have 10 110 characters and i like to do world bosses with thm, to get the trasmog, and all the good stuff, but with my warrior for example i now wait for 5 weeks i thinks for the dragons to pop up to get my hidden skin (yes im not that harcore i just like to play with all clases) and if u have more world bosses up weakly it would be more... not laim to wait for your world boss to get the skin, with my shaman i was lucky, i got him 110 and the next reset levantus pop up. jajaj

thaths all

Quote Originally Posted by karlozz View Post
    just that, and i think would be nice because i alrdy have 10 110 characters and i like to do world bosses with thm, to get the trasmog, and all the good stuff, but with my warrior for example i now wait for 5 weeks i thinks for the dragons to pop up to get my hidden skin (yes im not that harcore i just like to play with all clases) and if u have more world bosses up weakly it would be more... not laim to wait for your world boss to get the skin, with my shaman i was lucky, i got him 110 and the next reset levantus pop up. jajaj

thaths all
    Check the latest patch notes. Odyn can now drop that stuff.

As I read the hotfix notes, BLP applies to the Odyn drops awell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karlozz View Post

thaths all
    Sorry, MMO-champion aren't able to assist you with the cases of Blizzard Entertainment. You might wish to write your post on the official threads.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..