Deleted

Question legendaries...+ Specs

Hello there.

I am newish to rogue, swapping to main rogue with ToS. I aim to be a sub rogue as times goes on but i have read somewhere that sub rogues are very much legendary dependent. I currently have the crafted boots, The Dreadlord's Deceit and Cinidaria, the Symbiote. As far as i am aware, none of these are really "top teir" sub ones.

I've also read that Assassin does not have such a requirement for legendaries and can perform better with worse legendaries. I can't sim my character as i cant find a copy of updated sim for 7.2.5.
    So i guess my question is, is this true? is assassin better for worse legendaries? ultimately I'm going to play sub, so I will stick my loot spec in sub but should I be doing Assassin while i wait for a better one?

Me: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ng-nether/lúz

Also if someone has a link to a working 7.2.5 sim please let me know.

thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    Both spec are not ultra legendary dependent but yeah sin might be even less than sub.

Sin is just easier, and better at low level of gear in raid. Sub is a bit easier to play than it use to but still very unforgiving.

If I were you I would wait a bit before going full fotm sub this tier. Outside of the fact that it might get nerf it's a very dangerous spec to play on many fight. The burst build witch looks top right now is running DFA witch is a prty big no-no on mythic progression. The burst window are also quite tight and to much delaying will make you suffer.

Right now many rogue play sub for hero because they can. Most of us have full legendary sets for both spec and hero is kinda lol let's pad and pull the biggest dick. In mythic ( if you plan on doing that) many fight will probably end up being a lot safer as sin witch is simple to play and is the rogue spec that suffer the less from low uptime.

Tldr if you plan on doing normal hero only go for whatever you like. If you plan on doing hard content on rogue be careful before going full sub fotm.

You can sim in rogue discord or with raidbots.com. the DFA meme build is still getting optimized tho and your results might be wierd in sim with it.
    Last edited by Kalador; 2017-06-28 at 01:03 PM.

I'd go sin without any doubt.

Deleted
    Thanks both for your reply's, It looks like ill be putting ap into sin for now then

Thanks again x

Quote Originally Posted by Entenei View Post
    ... I can't sim my character as i cant find a copy of updated sim for 7.2.5. ...
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/?C=M;O=D