Question Windwalker and Archimonde's Trinket

I decided to sim Archimonde's trinket in place of my other legendaries which are Katsuo's and Drinking Horn because of the 4k Agility and the BiS secondaries (for my toon).

Even without the Bubble Pop, which SimCraft doesn't' seem to simulate for a DPS spec, it was a 30k sim-increase. I've tested this in a normal ToS so far and will in Heroic tonight and it appears to be way better in practice as well.

Not sure how it compares to the Legendary DPS trinket as I don't have it, but the stats are much more appealing, and if popped on Cooldown, the bubble does around 8% less than Kil'Jaeden's in ST. It also provides a nice almost-ToK level DR as well.

This is all with T19 4pc and no tier from Tomb.

Just seemed odd to me and figured I'd share it.

My Character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ndra/squisjovi

EDIT: The two trinkets that were tested against were an 890 CoF and an 890 Foci.
    Last edited by HG-Bounder-X; 2017-06-28 at 03:22 PM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HG-Bounder-X View Post
    I decided to sim Archimonde's trinket in place of my other legendaries which are Katsuo's and Drinking Horn because of the 4k Agility and the BiS secondaries (for my toon).

Even without the Bubble Pop, which SimCraft doesn't' seem to simulate for a DPS spec, it was a 30k sim-increase. I've tested this in a normal ToS so far and will in Heroic tonight and it appears to be way better in practice as well.

Not sure how it compares to the DPS trinket as I don't have it, but the stats are much more appealing, and if popped on Cooldown, the bubble does around 8% less than Kil'Jaeden's in ST. It also provides a nice almost-ToK level DR as well.

This is all with T19 4pc and no tier from Tomb.

Just seemed odd to me and figured I'd share it.

My Character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ndra/squisjovi
    Its not odd at all if you don't have a DPS trinket to replace it with in the tests without it. You're basically looking at comparing 15 DPS items to 14.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I forgot to include my other trinkets. Was 890 CoF and 890 Foci as my original trinkets.