Fury warrior hidden skin

To all idiots in blizzard who came up with this new "genius" idea of putting skull of Nithogg to drop from Odyn and being nothing less than RNG... FU*K YOU!!!!

First i wait for 6 months ( seriously, 6 FUC*ING months in real life days and months)... no Nithogg, then this brilliant thing that it says it drops from Odyn, i think to myself, well finally these guys got something in their brains. But guess again!!!! Not only did they terribly fu*k up world boss rotation, they put that one fuc*ing item to be RNG from Odyn in Trial of Valor. If i didnt know better, id say morons in Blizzard working on this matter are all too fuc*ing high on some serious drugs for doing sh*t like this. Unspeakable travesty. Sad fuc*ing day when you have to wait for so long to get absolutely nothing.

go kill him on LFR/Normal/HC. You will prob get it to drop. Or do it next week. It's a cosmetic reward; Chill out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado12 View Post
    To all idiots in blizzard who came up with this new "genius" idea of putting skull of Nithogg to drop from Odyn and being nothing less than RNG... FU*K YOU!!!!

First i wait for 6 months ( seriously, 6 FUC*ING months in real life days and months)... no Nithogg, then this brilliant thing that it says it drops from Odyn, i think to myself, well finally these guys got something in their brains. But guess again!!!! Not only did they terribly fu*k up world boss rotation, they put that one fuc*ing item to be RNG from Odyn in Trial of Valor. If i didnt know better, id say morons in Blizzard working on this matter are all too fuc*ing high on some serious drugs for doing sh*t like this. Unspeakable travesty. Sad fuc*ing day when you have to wait for so long to get absolutely nothing.
    Easy now, it's a cosmetic, nothing more. And I'm sure Nithogg has been up within the 6 months. As well, Odyn gives you another chance, go use it. LFR, Normal, HC, Mythic. Relax.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

"unspeakable travesty"

Yeah ok, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Easy now, it's a cosmetic, nothing more. And I'm sure Nithogg has been up within the 6 months. As well, Odyn gives you another chance, go use it. LFR, Normal, HC, Mythic. Relax.
    IT's hyperbole, but only slightly. Nithogg last spawned first week of February.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, he hasn't been up since January(as in, around NH opening)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    No, he hasn't been up since January(as in, around NH opening)
    I'd almost be willing to be he won't be up next week either, which is why they pushed this change now.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

It might seem to that the OP is going a bit overboard, but you other folks haven't been screwed around for months regarding boss spawns like us. It's not surprising that the OP has little patience for the RNG solution they added.

Sure, there are plenty of RNG skins, (and a few of them are quite annoying) but all those people have had months and months of either getting to work on them constantly or have gotten consistent chances to get them.

A whole bunch of us warriors didn't have the artifact knowledge and/or exalted needed to even get that drop when the boss was up months and months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    It might seem to that the OP is going a bit overboard, but you other folks haven't been screwed around for months regarding boss spawns like us. It's not surprising that the OP has little patience for the RNG solution they added.

Sure, there are plenty of RNG skins, (and a few of them are quite annoying) but all those people have had months and months of either getting to work on them constantly or have gotten consistent chances to get them.

A whole bunch of us warriors didn't have the artifact knowledge and/or exalted needed to even get that drop when the boss was up months and months ago.
    I'm in that boat. I switched mains to my warrior around January but didn't have the rep when Nithogg spawned. Now, he's a prot main and rarely DPS so a (imo sub-par) hidden skin isn't a huge deal, but the fact that you have to wait for the boss to even show up sucks. Compare it to the prot skin, where you check a cave every day and hope for RNG. That's a daily lottery. It might take 5 months to obtain it but for 5 months you can do something about it. Not so with a boss that just mysteriously doesn't spawn, week after week, while other bosses have been up multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post

I hear you, but there are other classes that are also RNG based. It took me about 40 clears of the Withered Army Training to get my Prot paladin skin and I have guildies that got it on their first try. The fact that they added Fury warrior to a loot pinata in ToV that you can kill 4 times a week (3 of which are really easy to find groups for) is a pretty nice change if you don't have it yet. It would definitely be frustrating to have it gated behind rep and a random weekly spawn, but OP was also bitching about it being on Odyn, which I feel is a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by Holovik View Post
    I hear you, but there are other classes that are also RNG based. It took me about 40 clears of the Withered Army Training to get my Prot paladin skin and I have guildies that got it on their first try. The fact that they added Fury warrior to a loot pinata in ToV that you can kill 4 times a week (3 of which are really easy to find groups for) is a pretty nice change if you don't have it yet. It would definitely be frustrating to have it gated behind rep and a random weekly spawn, but OP was also bitching about it being on Odyn, which I feel is a nice change.
    The Withered Army skin is a good example of RNG applied almost correctly, imo. Every 3 days you can go try for it. The parts I don't like is you obviously need rep and you need mana to send them out. If all RNG skins were like the prot warrior skin (go to a cave daily, check for a roar, /sigh and hearth) it would be perfect.

Of course I also think it's beyond ridiculous that different classes have vastly different hidden skin requirements. Pallies have the whole Ashbringer thing, the Withered Army, and however you get the Holy one. Locks have to summon a demon once a day for destro, kill 13 specific elites for aff (and then go through a quest), and farm 7 things for demo. And then there's hunters, who just walk into a shop and pay for theirs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We needed more threads on this. Not enough whine potential in the existing 2 or 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic WoW players, Blizzard makes a fix for something that's flawed and people still bitch about it. Nevermind the fact that Blizzard said they would also look into the boss rotation and probably fix the spawn rates on these bosses that drop hidden appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had the two skulls forever but not the hilt thing :/