Czech makes a new law.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/19/cz...u-gun-control/

"Officials from the Czech Republic have been among the most vocal critics of the European Union’s efforts to restrict the rights of law-abiding gun owners. Most recently, the Czech government has contemplated taking the drastic step of amending the country’s constitution in order to better protect the rights of Czech citizens to possess guns for self-defense.

This latest move by Czech officials comes as the EU is winding up its plans to further restrict gun owner rights by amending the EU Firearms Directive. The directive sets the minimum gun control standards that each EU member state must enact. Using terrorism as a pretext for further gun control, the European Commission announced its proposed changes to the directive less than a week after the November 13, 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris. Most notably, the initial plan called for a vague ban on the civilian possession of “Semi-automatic firearms for civilian use which resemble weapons with automatic mechanisms.”"

They just passed it.

Yeah the EU has really lost their minds on this matter. It's pretty messed up, honestly. Most of the terror attacks I've seen have used automatic weapons which obviously are not from any EU country. There was the claim that there were weapons on the market which would or could be retrofitted to being active again. If I remember correctly these were AK models which had been "de-weaponized" but could be converted over again. However, I've yet to see any report of such a weapon being recovered from any investigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok...

I guess its better than getting to the point where theres too many guns on the street like in some countries.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

You can never have too many guns, just too many idiots. usually the equation balances itself out.

I feel less manly without my gun.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I feel less manly without my gun.
    Why does this have to be the character attack?

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    It's all he's capable of doing.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    I actually carry a gun.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

"This just in: Blade related crimes in Czech republic at an all-time high!"

Deleted
    We will probably never know, but I would bet they are rather afraid of ordinary citizens, now that EU is less and less popular thanks to whole immigration crisis. Seriously, how many terrorists in EU used any kind of gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    We will probably never know, but I would bet they are rather afraid of ordinary citizens, now that EU is less and less popular thanks to whole immigration crisis. Seriously, how many terrorists in EU used any kind of gun?
    Some of the most deadly. That being said, apparently people have completely forgotten about Europe daily life between 1960-1999. While true that many if not most were not perpetrated by gunman, in the recent decades, those that were have been devastating. Equally, even the random knife or blade attacks have been merciless. However, bombings are still way too common over there.