10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

List one thing you want to improve about yourself

I don't nearly get the recommended amount of vegetables in my life. I would like to improve on that.

I need to be more social.

I need to be more active. Not exactly work out, but I could certainly lose 10-20 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I don't nearly get the recommended amount of vegetables in my life. I would like to improve on that.
    Same tbh; this combined with the last kgs I want to lose and some extra muscles I want to gain. I'm almost there, 10 hours gym a week eventually pay off, but damn, I could have gotten there way sooner/easier if I ate less Doner Kebab, lol.

At least I reduced soda, sweets and bread/pasta to basically 0 and minimized alcohol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm also looking to better improve myself in Photoshop.
    It already looks as lovely as you! *slips on his own slime*

Deleted
    Probably eat less sugar. I eat quite a lot of fruit / veg, but also a lot of chocolate / sweets :\ need to cut down on that really.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Aww, thanks, you adorable corgi
    Obviously you peaked with my avatar and signature; but hey, you can try to get close to that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I need to stop being such an asshole on mmo-c.com #lifegoals

I have immense respect for people who can draw. It's such a fantastic ability to be able to put your mental pictures onto paper, I'm super jealous.

But learning to draw is hard and time intensive, and a first sense of achievement comes so late (similar to learning a difficult language).

I need to post more.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    My bench press (already working on it)

Deleted
    I need to work on my motivation and drive to do things and learn to procrastinate less, even if I can get away with it. Unfortunately, while I already have improved in that regard, I am still somewhat prone to sloth at times. :/
    Furthermore, I should probably try to work on my overall self-confidence, as it is pretty much zero in a lot of cases - and if not, can be dropped there by very minor things. It's awfully delicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardless Man View Post
    I need to be more active. Not exactly work out, but I could certainly lose 10-20 pounds.
    Objectively I should probably gain weight. But I don't really care.

I need to improve my confidence.

Deleted
    Need to be more ambitious professionally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to exercise more, or at least be more active.