Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Early T21 Preview

Icons are up on the PTR, potential preview of what the set could look like.

Presumably Heroic:

Presumably Mythic:

Last edited by Seramore; 2017-06-29 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Icons
    Those are pretty icons. Too bad the actual gear looks horrible in comparison.

Looks neat to me

10+ Year Old Account
    pls be good

10+ Year Old Account
    Early version of the Mythic set, shoulders aren't textured yet. Don't be surprised if there are changes in the coming weeks/months.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

It's going to look like crap no matter what on Undead

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Those are pretty icons. Too bad the actual gear looks horrible in comparison.
    Well that's cause the textures are fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those boots look a tad ridiculous. Just makes it look a bit... odd? Will wait with further judgement till we get a full textured version, but in comparison to the DK set, I'm a little disappointing.

Deleted
    The warrior set looks simply horrible... I will stick to t20...

The DK one tho... that one is incredible

We won the T20, fair enough to me we have a bad T21 ...

I just hope we can collect some of the DK set (specially the helmet )

I just hate the style of the belts every tier. I don't want a cloak covering my legs.

Also the fact that every single time the belt-buckles are off-center triggers me.

DK T21 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Warrior T21

Although the Space Marine-esque boots are something new.

Tier 20 warrior has spikes i guess they ran out of ideas for warrior tier because tier 21 is plain as hell and has spikes on it as well.All the other tier 21 looks so freaking cool i was so hyped to look at the warrior tier and i almost cried.I really hope they change it up it looks like starter gear........ :****(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silveroc View Post
    We won the T20, fair enough to me we have a bad T21 ...

I just hope we can collect some of the DK set (specially the helmet )
    What?NO dude just no.Ever other tier 21 looks freaking amazing and it looks like they put some serious work in to it.The warrior tier 21 looks like starter gear or something its terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Early version of the Mythic set, shoulders aren't textured yet. Don't be surprised if there are changes in the coming weeks/months.

man i hope so all the other tier 21 look freaking sick.Ours looks horrible.

Its like they have no imagination now for Warrior Tier sets. Their motto appears to be "when in doubt, add a bunch of spikes". Warrior sets have looked like crap for ages now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Its like they have no imagination now for Warrior Tier sets. Their motto appears to be "when in doubt, add a bunch of spikes". Warrior sets have looked like crap for ages now.
    Eeeh, T17M was amazing, T19 was pretty decent and T20 was a good re-imagining of T6. I don't think we had it anywhere near as bad as come other classes.

But yeah, this time our tier sucks. Compared to the awesome Pally and DK plate sets? Ours looks like questing greens. Then again, it's justice since the DK T20 also looked bad.

Damn, that is bloody awful.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Was hoping we'd get some kind of demon bone based set or something, this set looks like a walking refrigerator, not like that's necessarily a bad thing

Really dig the knee guards on the boots

The only thing that could make that armor set better is if that untextured side of the shoulderpads had raging fel glowing/flaming off of it or some other wicked spell type effect. Otherwise Mythic/Reg look like dogshit.

Mythic shoulders are cool. All others suck. Should've used the same model but differentiated Mythic with colors/animation/particles/blood/whatever.

Well I guess I know I'm riding out S3/4 Elite gear for the rest of the xpac.

If this goes live without changes, or with very little changes, this very well might be the worst and least detailed Tier set for Warriors in the history of the game.