Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Kinda curious that the trailer for hearthstone new expansion features how Jaina gets corrupted :thinking:

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So basically Illidan is the Legion's Lich King, just on a bigger scale. The dude became the jailer for Sargeras spirit, like Arthas became the jailer for Ner'zhul.
    Btw nice ending. Better than Child of Light and Darkness shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Kinda curious that the trailer for hearthstone new expansion features how Jaina gets corrupted :thinking:

And she uses the Fel Magic in one of the shots. Dreadlord confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    Where's everyone getting that the whole Illidari order is being sacrificed? It does sound like there's multiple people staying behind, and one is obviously Illidan, but it makes no sense to write out an entire player class. It could just as easily mean other major characters like Maiev stay with him.

That aside, it sounds like a very poetic end for Illidan's story. After all those years of imprisonment, he seals himself away for eternity? This time as the willing jailer? Given how much he hated his last prison, this seems like a bigger sacrifice than even death, and the best redemption he could hope for. Overall, I really like this ending.
    A very beautiful and sad ending

I think a low key crazy thing we haven't talked about yet is Alleria apparently being fully enveloped in the void yet seems in full control of her actions and isn't an enemy. At least not yet. I'm curious as to where that's going. Is SHE the one that is the female that's been hinted at in the prophecies.

Maybe her heart is a crater because she is devastated at Sylvanas fate and her becoming fully void "corrupted," is "they" filling it. Who knows.

Here's the dialogue by the way:

How did a being of the Light become a creature of Shadow?
    The Void is a force of change... of transformation. Shadows are fluid, ever shifting.

I feel the fallen naaru's power. It beckons me.

You stand on the cusp of destiny, Alleria. There will be choices to make... and consequences to face.

Even defeated, the darkened naaru surges with power. I hear the shadows calling to me.

Claim its essence, Alleria Windrunner. Make its chaos your own.
    You survived... interesting! How do you feel?

The voices are louder now. More insistent. But they do not control me.

You asked me to teach you to use the Void as a weapon. Now that weapon is you.

It seems my training is complete.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We need to test the limits of this newfound power. Come.
    I wonder who she is talking to. Its not the Void-form Naaru since her and the other party in the conversation are talking about it in third person.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-07 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    All the Hearthstone characters get corrupted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    What would you rather do then? Imprison Sargeras for life? Or, ORRRR...

Dps his toes, similar to Deathwing?!

....Thought so.
    I don't know I haven't thought about it and its not my field of work,

but I can imagine that if the price to be paid was more on the player side, it would've rocked, losing a bit of our planet or power, reseting us to our zero ages, would have not only worked but also been a good start for a fresh new engine

nice Tyrande, Malfurion and Illidan reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    playing DH next expansion is going to be strange
    lord illidan last orders "Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan."

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    lord illidan last orders "Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan."
    That sounds like one of the other Titans is saying it, not him. There are multiple people in each section.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    tyrande speaks rather cold and indifferently in all of the world quests in suramar that she appears in.

she doesn't behave as though she really cares about the people.

liadrin on the other hand, speaks with outrage and fire. she clearly shows care for the people of the land.

instead of coming in with a self-righteous and uncaring attitude while still helping, maybe showing you actually give a shit is the better path?
    When the nightwell dies the attitude of tyrande is very annoying too, lady liadrin is more optimistic

And still no horde leaders.
    Shocking.

- - - Updated - - -

Shocking.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Shocking.
    Lady Liadrin is right there talking about the Blood Elves and the Horde lol. I'll never get this this Horde fanboy butthurt over 7.2/7.3. Its not like the Alliance has a huge role either. Illidan, Khadgar, and Velen. Throw Maiev in there too if you want. None of them are Alliance characters except Velen, whose role is equal to each faction to such an extent that he may as well be neutral himself.

Turalyon and Alleria haven't been Alliance characters in a thousand years. Alleria is having her own insane void shit so I doubt she's doing anything other than enabling the next expansion, and who knows what Turaylon will do, but I strongly doubt he's going to suddenly come back and be a huge Alliance exclusive character after we stop motherfucking Sargeras.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-07 at 08:17 AM.

So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.
    When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.

I think "she" is Jaina, I don't think Tyranda/Moira would betray the Alliance.

Jaina doing a heelturn would be the worst example they've done so far, even worse than Garrosh's random spinning around in morality circles before settling on evil for the lulz.

She doesn't even hate the Horde anymore, she distrusts them. Having her somehow plant the seeds of its downfall makes no sense.

Maybe she's corrupted by Old Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Lady Liadrin is right there talking about the Blood Elves and the Horde lol. I'll never get this this Horde fanboy butthurt over 7.2/7.3. Its not like the Alliance has a huge role either. Illidan, Khadgar, and Velen. Throw Maiev in there too if you want. None of them are Alliance characters except Velen, whose role is equal to each faction to such an extent that he may as well be neutral himself.

Turalyon and Alleria haven't been Alliance characters in a thousand years. Alleria is having her own insane void shit so I doubt she's doing anything other than enabling the next expansion, and who knows what Turaylon will do, but I strongly doubt he's going to suddenly come back and be a huge Alliance exclusive character after we stop motherfucking Sargeras.
    For some people horde = orcs

Quote Originally Posted by CosminDas View Post
    Maybe she's corrupted by Old Gods.
    I suppose anybody can, but there's been zero actual evidence of it.

There is more races in the horde than just blood elves and orcs
    Alliance has more leaders on the front lines than the horde.

I like lady liadrin but she is a rank 2 character.
    If she recruits the nightborne then she will be rank 1
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    There is more races in the horde than just blood elves and orcs
    Alliance has more leaders on the front lines than the horde.
    Who? Velen? Magni?

Magni forsook his claim on his Kingdom and is a neutral character. Velen isn't acting as an Alliance leader. He's a part of the Army of the Light, a neutral faction. Neither Turalyon or Alleria are Alliance characters anymore.

Your best argument is for Velen, and even then that's flimsy as hell since he's acting as a Draenei leader retaking his home.

We'll have to wait for the final cinematic, but it seems like a very good ending to me.

Illidan is related to demons, so seeing him in other themes might be weird. Blizzard brought him back and with him the Demon Hunters, as many players wanted. They even gave him the right amount of spotlight and a neat ending.

But I really want to know how this prison thing works, I have many questions:

- Does Illidan has Sargeras soul inside him like Tal Rasha had Baal?
    - Are they together in a prison and they can interact with each other?
    - Are the Titans imprisoned too?

I'm glad that we are going to see some of Sargeras, and I'm glad that we aren't fighting him (because 0 chance against him).

As I always said, Blizzard always leaves a door open. Demons are still across the universe and Sargeras is still alive, so they will bring them back when it suits them. But for now, the Burning Legion is truly over, time to focus in cleaning the rest of threats in Azeroth, and after that, our journey through the Cosmos will begin.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.