Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

There is only one chick to?

So do they like take turns with her or something?

It's starting to make more and more sense why Sargeras snapped and has such a hard on for Azeroth. He wants that booty.

See this stuff is really not that complicated guys. It's always a woman's fault when you get down to it.
    Last edited by Mojo03; Yesterday at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It's more of a Boardroom of the Titans than anything else.

Re-enactment of when Sargeras finally snapped.

I mean people taking calls in the room while I am doing a presentation drives me mad too.

So this is the new map for the third zone of Argus...
    Will the raid located here then, since well the new map for the other zone has the dungeon?
    "All shall serve the Lich King"

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

So this is the new map for the third zone of Argus...
    Will the raid located here then, since well the new map for the other zone has the dungeon?
    That structure in the left is probably Antorus? How come it looks like it is floating in yellow water?

How come it looks like it is floating in yellow water?
    The world soul pissed itself after all the torture. Or maybe it was Varimathras

That structure in the left is probably Antorus? How come it looks like it is floating in yellow water?
    That's not water. Yellow = hollow space / boundry. (Atleast it seems that if the past is any indication)

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    dude, Tyrande literally stood next to Illidan after Nighthold cinematic.

Blizzard ain't doing shit.
    I agree with this. Any remaining story dealing with Tyrande/Maiev/Illidan is more likely to be told via book/short story/etc or a random quip here and there of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The main reason this is done is because if they aren't stuck there, there is no future story-line that wouldn't easily be solved by the titans. This is Blizzard being stupid and bringing the Titans back, and then trying to correct their shitty decision.
    Hardly. They already had bigger fish to fry before, and even they can't do much about the Void Lords. They've also got some issues with scale. They might be able to fix issues on their scale, but smaller stuff is outside their immediate reach. Would probably be easier for them to just give us some tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I agree with this. Any remaining story dealing with Tyrande/Maiev/Illidan is more likely to be told via book/short story/etc or a random quip here and there of sorts.
    yeah, I can see a book about Tyrande and Malfurion going to Argus to find Illidan.

this is just bad writing from Blizzard.