911 rogue, LF casual heroic or mythic guild

-Character name is Sweetcharlie on Mal'Ganis.

-Item level: 911; 56 traits in assassination.

-I have no preference for Horde or Alliance.

-I don't mind transferring to your server.

-I am flexible on times, but I am EST based.

-An ideal guild for me is one who is small and does things beyond WoW. Heroic only or very casual mythic progressing guild. I am not interested in the serious raiding scene. My hardcore raiding days ended in WOTLK. I like to play other games such as PUBG and DOTA2.

Just looking to see what's out there. Let me know!

BattleTag: Sweetcharlie#1890
    Last edited by Sweetcharlie; 2017-06-29 at 04:26 PM.

What's your btag?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndseyc555 View Post
    What's your btag?
    Sweetcharlie#1890

Debauchery Tea Party is an Alliance Proudmoore heroic raiding guild that was formed after the launch of legion by 5 raiders who grew tired of their cesspool Guild (PG™). We center ourselves around a mature adventuring atmosphere with our primary focus on raid progression and player development.

Raid Nights:Tues/Fri 6:00p– 8:00p server.
    Type: Semi-Hardcore
    GM: Zugare
    Officers: Fitch, Mavis, Raklen and Barbariccat
    Progression: 7/7 [H] Emerald Nightmare/ 3/3 [H] Trial of Valor, 10/10 [H] Nighthold, Currently 7/9 [N] TOS

Class/role needed: Ranged, Melee DPS and Healers.

*No Hunters*

Raider Requirements:
    Class proficiency and instance knowledge/research
    Voice Coms: Discord, Mic/headset
    Add-ons: DBM or BigWigs

(website under development).

Raider position/titles are earned not given.

Hello Sweetcharlie,

<Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule.

We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our progress is 8/9 in Heroic ToS.

The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously.

Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following:

1)Maintain 90% raid attendance
    2)Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential
    3)Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems
    4)Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism
    5)Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil
    6)Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises.

Recruitment needs:

Rogue
    Shadowpriest
    Windwalker Monk
    Boomkin
    Elemental Shaman
    Fury Warrior
    Retribution Paladin
    Hunter
    Demon Hunter

If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Zeno. You can also contact Zeno(Zeno#1740), Gingersnap(wheesper#1889), or myself (Krixus#1351).
    through our battletags.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

<Still Alive> is a Alliance raiding guild on Durotan/Ysera.

It's goal is to have fun while killing boss and helping each other improve.
    We do raid, M+, old content archievment

We are currently reforming or core group after having move from a less populated server.
    where we used to be the first alliance guild.

For now we will focus on Heroic until we get enought people to start mythic again

So bring your cube, eat some cake, and let's have fun.

Progression:
    As a guild, we are currently 9/9N, 6/9H in ToS, 4/10M NH.

Needs:
    We need a bit of everything but mostly DPS

Schedule:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8-10 PM (EST).

Requirements:
    - Be willing to help other
    - Have basic raid-related addons such as DBM, Recount, etc.
    - Be nice - no drama, yelling or

leetah#1951 or Leetah on US - Durotan
    Flaura on US - Durotan

or join our
    discord discord.gg/qFDjyEe

Hi Sweetcharlie! I think our guild would be a perfect fit for you. We are a small guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We do heroic, and a little mythic. We do Mythic+. Most of our guildies love to play PUBG and DOTA2, as well as, other games outside of wow!
    Would love to chat with you. I added you to Bnet. My Bnet is Layliah#1369

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/Central) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, PUBG and DOTA2.

We're looking for like-minded players that take their role in raids seriously enough to be able to accomplish cutting edge every tier. We are currently looking for committed, high attendance raiders that want to progress through current raid content and beyond including future expansions.

Progression Schedule
    Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CT; Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CT (Server Times)

We do not plan to alter our raid times but circumstances could come up that require us to do so. Despite any changes that may occur to the raid schedule we tend to preserve weekends as they are sacred to many of us.
    10/10H, 1/10M NH - 5/9H ToS

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

Hi Sweetcharlie,

After reading your post, I think that Free Reign (A)- Tanaris would be a good fit for you. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild. 4 hours of weekly raiding lead to focused, motivated runs while still allowing time for RL, or other in-game content. Two raid groups allow members to play at their own level, while running their alts on the off days.

Raids: 4/9 H ToS, 4/10M NH
    Th/M: 7pm - 9pm CST (2 raid groups)
    W/Sat: 7pm – 9pm CST Casual/Alt (Casual/Alt)

All are welcome to join the guild on a trial basis, but for placement on our raid teams please contact Drathen#1342 or Justintuck#1424 in game to set up a trial raid. I hope to hear from you soon.

Drathen#1342
    Justintuck#1424

Greetings,

ABOUT OUR GUILD:

Guild: <Shut Up Bud>
    Server: Blackrock - Horde

<Shut Up Bud> is an established guild on Blackrock originally formed at the start of Warlords of Draenor by a group of old friends who returned to WoW to pick up raiding again after a much needed break. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a very manageable schedule of only two days a week and we're looking for more like-minded players to join us in raiding ToS and beyond.

If you're looking for a competent raiding group to clear content with but can't commit to a hectic raiding schedule we'd like to hear from you.

SCHEDULE:

Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30PM - 1:30AM EST (7:30PM - 10:30PM PST).

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

We're currently looking for competitive Players to join our ranks. Ideally we are looking for anyone that understands the core function of their class/spec/role in the raid. We expect everyone performs their role to the best of their ability at all times.

CONTACT US:

If you have any questions feel free to add our battletags and send us a message, or add me on discord.

Discord: Psypher #7933

Exodasha: Bonzoshot#1311
    Psypherxd : Psypher#1318
    Kuriail: Kuriail#1583

<Lil Paddies> Baelgun

Raid Times: Fri/Sat | 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Progression: 7/9H

The team is built around 3/9M Raiders

Btag: Ozhu#11828

Are you still searching for a raid team?

Hi everyone<Boss Inc> was formed by friends who have been raiding together for the last ten years! As time goes on things change and life happens. We still want to raid just not seven days a week lol. We formed this guild for just that reason fun in moderation. So that being said feel free to toss an app up and join us.

Currently 2/9H 9/9N ToS

Raid Times
    Thur-Fri 7-11pm eastern server

Needs
    (All exceptional apps will be considered)
    dps in general
    hunter
    mage
    shadow priest
    Ele Shaman
    Rouge

Heals
    Shaman resto
    Pally Resto

Feel free to contact myself or another officer in game .

Bossashy#1883
    Musuno
    Grampz Lead Recruitment officer
    Vikingodin#11181