923 WW Monk 10/10 LFG

Dont have the energy to do the guild hunt thing. Been playing this game too darn long.

Xfers arent an issue.

finished US69th last xpac. 7/7 3/3 10/10 in this one. Rough start in tomb due to guild stuff.

61/53/52 traits (ww/brm/mw)

have heroic 4 set already

Hey there! I'd love to have some time to talk to you about my guild. I find copy pastas really informal and kind of effortless so I'll drop my btag instead Talmore#1126

Look forward to talking with you!

Please give this a read through. Looking for some people of your skill level (based off data advertised) to bring into network for this amalgamation of raiders/high M+ dungeon players. Hope you might like something. Eager to hear your thoughts either way.

<NSW> Is an upcoming Horde guild on (US) Mal'ganis. We are comprised of some of the top mythic+ dungeon players from US servers with extensive mythic raiding experience. Our short term goal is to clear all content up to Heroic Tomb of Sargeras in a group as large as 30 players. This is to be followed by Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression in week two with the core roster comprised of the top performing individuals. We seek to expand the roster and collect talent for the utmost efficiency in our raid environment. Please review the belowinformation then apply at discord.gg/R6wdn6U .

The guild ranks consist of:

XXX: Leadership Council
    NC17: Leadership Alts
    R: Raiders
    PG13: Trial
    PG: M+ Dungeoner
    G: Friends and Family

What we offer:

- Consumables for raiders
    - Repairs for our raiders
    - Professions to craft most everything in the game
    - Resources/directories to foster player development
    - Readily available leadership that is approachable
    - Experience at the highest level in both PvE and PvP dating from now back to vanilla
    - M ToS experience

What we seek:

- Desire to succeed
    - Drive to make that success real
    - Ability to min/max your character
    - Attendance for all raids
    - Active players in WoW community
    - Equipped ilvl exceeding 914
    - Three legendaries at ilvl970
    - H ToS experience
    - 55+ Artifact traits in main spec weapon
    - Fully gemmed gear
    - Fully enchanted gear

What we expect:

Raiders are expected to be on 15 minutes beforehand for invites and preparation. All of your personal responsibilities of mission boards, seals of fate, daily quests, and professions must be handled prior to raid. Do not expect downtime during raid aside from a regularly scheduled break.

Our raid times are every Monday through Thursday at:

600 PM to 930 PM PST
    700 PM to 1030 PM MST
    800 PM to 1130 PM CST
    900 PM to 1230 AM EST

Where the loot goes:

Loot is handled via a loot council that is constructed of 5 players for each raid. The composition consists of three random XXX members of leadership and two R members of the raid core. This is designed to create a system of equality where the overall distribution matches the general raid needs, as perceived by raid environment, to best serve progression. With this shifting core of voters there should be no cliques, no bias, no funneling. We aim to best serve the raid.

If you are accepted:

Your character will be invited to the guild at which point you begin your trial process. You will have invites to H ToS raids with potential M ToS as warranted by your performance and our raid needs. After a period of two weeks there will be a communal discussion with leadership regarding your position where you are either promoted to a raider or placed on a probationary trial status to be reviewed for one additional week. Upon the end of this week your status will either be moved to a R raider, M+ dungeoner, or Friends and Family as seen fit by leadership. Any transparency you seek during this time can be attained by simply approaching any member of leadership.

If this sounds like a guild relationship you seek to pursue then, again, please refer to discord.gg/R6wdn6U and apply. Please expect a reply within 24 hours should we have interest in your application.

If you seek a home to simply run high level M+ or lower level M+ spam please feel free to apply for that respective role. Your character may be welcome to join in on the occasional heroic or old mythic content if space permits.

Come join us as we go hard non-stop.

No Safe Word.
    <NSW>
    Last edited by NSWonMalGanis; 2017-06-30 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Highlighting the intro - plz do not tl;dr

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 2/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

<Sinfûl>
    Server - Illidan
    Faction - Horde

Looking to recruit 1 Healer and 1 DPS for our Mythic ToS Team.
    Progression Raid times: (CST/Server Time)
    Tue: 9pm-12am
    Wed: 9pm-12am
    Thu: 9pm-12am

10/10H NH - 8/10H NH
    9/9N ToS - 8/9H ToS

Application/Recruitment:
    We do not recruit for bench; If we accept you into the guild then we believe there is a spot that you can earn. The best player gets a core progression spot regardless of seniority, and trials can last up to a couple weeks. We actively work with our members to try and improve their game so we can progress together.

Recruitment is handled in game via battle.net messages or in game whispers.

Kevinlock: KingofCanada#1687 (Recruitment)
    Razïmus: Razimus#1966 (Guild Master)

Hello Interim,

<Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule.

We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our progress is 8/9 in Heroic ToS.

The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously.

Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following:

1)Maintain 90% raid attendance
    2)Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential
    3)Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems
    4)Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism
    5)Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil
    6)Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises.

Recruitment needs:

Rogue
    Shadowpriest
    Windwalker Monk
    Boomkin
    Elemental Shaman
    Fury Warrior
    Retribution Paladin
    Hunter
    Demon Hunter

If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Zeno. You can also contact Zeno(Zeno#1740), Gingersnap(wheesper#1889), or myself (Krixus#1351).
    through our battletags.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

Interim, not knowing what days/times you are looking for....lets chat further? btag dalicious#1822

Hey come check us out!

Guild/Server: [US] Sriracha (Dragonmaw-Akama-Mugthol)
    Faction: HORDE
    Raid Times/Days: Tues-Wed Progression 8pm-11pm PST Server Time. Thursday or Mon is Normal/Mythic +
    Goal: Have fun while being successful with Heroic/Mythic Progression in Tomb of Sargeras. Analyze mistakes , provide constructive criticism, and down bosses. Our core is very strong, just need a few strong players to complete Mythic Team.
    Cleared: ToS 9/9 N, 6/9 Heroic
    Recruitment Officer:
    DISCORD:: Woodsy#2187
    Battle.net ID- Woodsy#1968
    Needs: Accepting all strong players to round out mythic team

US-Sivermoon Alliance <Throw Em Over> ToS (9/9 N) (5/9 H)

We are a semi causal heroic raiding guild consisting of a core of 10 people looking to expand our roster for ToS. On top of raiding, we push Mythic+ , do achievement runs as well as gear alts. Our raid days are Tues & Thurs 8-11 EST. we are currently in need of dps of any class.
    Message me here or add my Battle tag Infafred#1343

Hey!

We're looking for some solid dps and don't have any WW's on the team atm. I'd be eager to learn more about you and see if we'd be a good fit for each other.

Hit me up man!

Narrx

<Non Profit> is an Alliance Guild on US - Ner'zhul

Currently progressing on Mythic Sisters of the Moon.

Schedule:
    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday - 9pm to 1am Est

Legion Progression:
    7/7 M - Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge
    3/3 M - Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge
    10/10 M - Nighthold - Cutting Edge
    3/9 M - Tomb of Sargeras

If interested please add:
    Prowl#1190