invasiion points fight the Legion on multiple different worlds

what worlds we going too i take it going too be like a "stargate" thing or portal what worlds we going to help or is it that one plant?

Deleted
    Doesn't matter, they will all look exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    what worlds we going too i take it going too be like a "stargate" thing or portal what worlds we going to help or is it that one plant?
    i think this is like how timeless isle just randomly fucking put time travel shit into the plot with the timewalkers and next expac were gonna end up going to some other world with turalyon and alleria in a spaceship, maybe even one we see, a good candidate is probably k'aresh where the ethereals are from or karkora, a world that with the help of the naaru helped fend off an invasion from the same void lord who took over k'aresh since that would fit with the void theme.

as for what worlds we see? the legion transcends time and space so i could see us going to

draenor during wod or present day
    azeroth during the wota or any of the 3 wars
    outland past present or future
    xoroth
    centralis
    chunks of nathreza
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552