10+ Year Old Account

Icons, upon icons and more, ICONS!

Hey all!

So while I'm at work, I started to notice a weird reaction from me, it has happened before. I tend to be quite cheerful when seeing new icons added to the game. Not because of speculations or anything, just at times like the designs they give the icons and I end up browing through all the new ones. Good example is today. With the 7.3 PTR Build post, been looking through the bunch of icons more than the screenshots.

Is there others about the MMO-champion dungeon that tends to look in to the smaller things, like icons?

Note: Before you claim me to be weird, I know I am. And slightly insane, oh well. Back to the icons!

2nd note: Ding 18.000 posts of potential nonsense and weirdness, here's to 18.000 more!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hey all!

So while I'm at work, I started to notice a weird reaction from me, it has happened before. I tend to be quite cheerful when seeing new icons added to the game. Not because of speculations or anything, just at times like the designs they give the icons and I end up browing through all the new ones. Good example is today. With the 7.3 PTR Build post, been looking through the bunch of icons more than the screenshots.

Is there others about the MMO-champion dungeon that tends to look in to the smaller things, like icons?

Note: Before you claim me to be weird, I know I am. And slightly insane, oh well. Back to the icons!

2nd note: Ding 18.000 posts of potential nonsense and weirdness, here's to 18.000 more!
    The only ones that interest me are THESE:

New Jewelcrafting gems! Yeah! And considering we already have epic gems... are those going to be... (gasp) legendary gems?

EDIT: Also, it's not exactly an icon, but...:

Friggin' hell, Varimathras, what happened to you? You look like a half-zombie/half-demon nathrezim!
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2017-06-29 at 07:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The only ones that interest me are THESE:

New Jewelcrafting gems! Yeah! And considering we already have epic gems... are those going to be... (gasp) legendary gems?

EDIT: Also, it's not exactly an icon, but...:

Friggin' hell, Varimathras, what happened to you? You look like a half-zombie/half-demon nathrezim!
    Hehe, did look at the gems and I think, ore icons, was making me ponder..

And kids, if you look at Mr. Varimathras, don't do drugs.

Haha
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..