Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Reading through what people are saying here, and most of you are referring to players struggling with or ignoring "objectives". Just to clarify what this post is about, its directed at the damage or healing people can't seem to do in battlegrounds. Following/completing objectives to some extent does require a certain amount of intelligence and experience. I have no problem if a player has just hit 110 and is stepping into a BG for the first time and therefore has no idea what they are doing, we've all been there and I'm happy to explain it to them. But what I'm trying to understand is how or why people can't do any damage. Why for example Player A. on a marksman hunter does 100mil damage but Player B. Also mm hunter, does 50mil damage, both have the same talents, both are in the same team fights. This seems to be why a lot of the time (again referring from personal experience) the winning team wins by such a huge margin, the difference in damage done/killing blows is enormous.
    Going back to what I was saying earlier, players have no excuse as to why they wouldn't know how to play their class if they are 110. I mean yeh maybe there are people that are boosting to 110, haven't played the game before and the first thing they do is step into a BG, but I would wager that is a very small percentage of people.

So not considering "Objectives" I wan't to know why when the game has been dumbed down soooo much that people are this bad at just basically pressing buttons and making damage happen.
    Last edited by nickp007; 2017-07-06 at 10:46 AM.