Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Woohoo it's sexy time

Titan bosses inflict xx,xxx,xxx dmg. So we're going to be some kind of "buffed"?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Argus the unmaker is definitely Sargeras.
    We're going there to end them once and for all, which is probably why they choose to not spoil the biggest baddie we've ever had in Warcraft
    Ending Sargeras(the biggest baddie of them all), sort of makes me wonder if Blizzard has dealt all of their cards for legion, leaving little for the continuation of WOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Ending Sargeras(the biggest baddie of them all), sort of makes me wonder if Blizzard has dealt all of their cards for legion, leaving little for the continuation of WOW?
    The only major threat I can think of is the Void and Queen Azshara. After that, we'll really need a Warcraft IV

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Dude, I am going to lose it if Sargeras gets a redemption story, how many millions of lives did he destroy in his grand crusade against the void?
    Can't let that slip!
    I don't see it as a redemption story, more of a "oops, guess I overreacted and killed trillions of people" story. We're probably not supposed to forgive him, but it's better to have him on our side versus the void.

Seat of the Triumvirate...LOTS of voidy stuff going on in there. NO fel stuff. I think that dungeon has a very important story to tell with regards to the next (possible) expac. What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    I don't see it as a redemption story, more of a "oops, guess I overreacted and killed trillions of people" story. We're probably not supposed to forgive him, but it's better to have him on our side versus the void.
    I don't think that theory is supported from what we've seen today, it looks like the fel and the void are working together from the looks of it.

- - - Updated - - -

There's Azshara, Zul and N'zoth left after Sargy, and the void stuff but anyone with any respect for the lore will not see that shit as canon.
    But from the looks of it, they might just start off with the void right away and leave those three well established villains alone, the amount of void content we saw in today's reveal seem to suggest that.

But then again, the old gods are directly related to the void lords themselves, so there's a chance we could see the south seas expansion!

Deleted
    20% of bosses gets the hype up. Rest are noname demons, leaving many powerful demons with backstories in a looping cliffhanger. Was looking forward to Jaraxxus taking the mantle of ruler of Eredar and being a boss. Oh well, at least they didn't forget about varimathras.

Dungeon is misspelled, just thought someone at mmo champion should know. Shocked no one noticed this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely just an avatar of sargeras, or something like that. Or then we fight the planet itself.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

oo a new 5 man didnt know that
    Last edited by ali725; 2017-06-30 at 03:17 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    argus the unmaker? what does it mean?

I'm just curious how they are going to de-power us after this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I'm just curious how they are going to de-power us after this expansion.
    They won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupolew519 View Post
    argus the unmaker? what does it mean?
    The working theory is that Sargeras is now shacked up inside Argus as it's world soul with the intent of taking the planet over and reshaping it into his new body. If you look at the boss list, there seems to be a clear progression that we are descending deeper into the planet's core (likely through that big ass rift) because the coven of the shivarrah boss is listed as having their temple 'deep within the planet's core.

Either Argus the Unmaker is a codename, or Sargeras renames himself when we begin the encounter as a sign of his rebirth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Portal Keeper sounds like a really cool fight, Imonar sounds like LFR hell, Aggramar sounds like an end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    Titan bosses inflict xx,xxx,xxx dmg. So we're going to be some kind of "buffed"?
    I don't think so; check out Flame Rend on Ragnaros Aggramar, if you split the normal mode version with your whole group it will do about 1-2 million damage, which is inline for heavy burst damage elsewhere in the raid.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

5+ Year Old Account
    It is clear to me that Argus is the place where he set up the main base of operations for the Legion.

What is not clear to me is, why do we see the Pantheon there, the seats and the titans there, perhaps before the eredar arrived on that planet, the titans had the pantheon there?

Needless to say, ask me why the titans are alive. If everyone were like Eonar, I would not have this kind of doubts but, Aggramar?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragunaroku View Post
    It is clear to me that Argus is the place where he set up the main base of operations for the Legion.

What is not clear to me is, why do we see the Pantheon there, the seats and the titans there, perhaps before the eredar arrived on that planet, the titans had the pantheon there?

Needless to say, ask me why the titans are alive. If everyone were like Eonar, I would not have this kind of doubts but, Aggramar?
    We are teleported to the Seat of the Pantheon after the fight against Aggramar. The fight sets in "space".