Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not happy with the new Arcane missles.

The only new animation I don't like is arcane explosion.

Deleted
    I am the only one who is annoyed from frost and that every spell sound the same?

Cant hear when IL does go off and with dark whisper your, haste often change. Cant hear if IL did go off, after flurry proc.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    I am the only one who is annoyed from frost and that every spell sound the same?

Cant hear when IL does go off and with dark whisper your, haste often change. Cant hear if IL did go off, after flurry proc.
    Same dude, at some point I wasn't sure did I even fire Ice lance due it goes rly fast now and yea.... Try to play a bit with sound untill we get used.

I like every single new spell effect for Arcane. Arcane Missiles in particular. I especially like the crackling sound of energy when each volley of missiles impacts, which makes me utterly confused when people say there's no impact sound. Might be time for some of y'all to invest in some new headphones.

My one complaint (a big one) is that the Arcane Blast animation doesn't finish playing if you cast an instant cast spell immediately after finishing the cast. You only really get to see the 4-stack Arcane Blast animation when you're not getting any AM procs.
    Last edited by davesignal; 2017-09-02 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Not happy with the new Arcane missles.
    They are awesome, much better than the old ones. Old ones looked like dots flying in perfect order. New one looks more chaotic (in a good way) and looks way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    They are awesome, much better than the old ones. Old ones looked like dots flying in perfect order. New one looks more chaotic (in a good way) and looks way better.
    They just sound far worse. If their sounds were more "arcanish", it would be perfect. Same goes for Arcane Blast, the sound is terrible.

And I got complains from my guild about Arcane Explosion as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    They just sound far worse. If their sounds were more "arcanish", it would be perfect. Same goes for Arcane Blast, the sound is terrible.

And I got complains from my guild about Arcane Explosion as well.
    I've been getting complaints from the melee in my raid team about it.. but all the ranged DPS in my raid team except for me and one warlock abandoned ranged and swapped to melee DPS, leaving me and the lock do to every ranged gimmicks, so I don't have a lot of sympathy.

Does anyone know file name of frost spells' impact sound?
    I found files of frostbolt and frozen orb(SPELL_MA_Revamp_Frostbolt_Impact_01.ogg-04.ogg, SPELL_MA_Revamp_Frozen_Orb_Impact_01.ogg-10.ogg)
    and disabled them by putting empty ogg files in sound folder, but can't find file name of Flurry, Icicle and Ice Lance.

Totally digging the new Frost ones! More like a bunch of icicles though >.<