Holy t19x2, how much ilvls is it "worth" it? (+ Obelisk of the Void sidequestion)

Hello, apologies if this has been discussed before, tried some searching but failed miserably.
    My question is fairly simple, i'm in the awkward position of only possessing 890 T19 pieces, and now with ToS items being significantly higher ilvl im wondering when its the "right" time to drop the previous set bonus.

I currently possess one 915 and one 905 item i could switch in place of 890 and 895 tier pieces, not entirely sure if it'd be more beneficial.

As a sidequestion, i got a 930 Obelisk of the Void from the +15 weekly crate and i cant find any discussion about it for healers aswell. Seems quite good for stationary fights and my only other choices are a 900 cake and 900 darkmoon card(s) but again, i cant really say im sure about it.

Cheers for any replies.

I think getting 4 peices of t20 is probably going to give the better set bonus, more holy words = better, not sure how well the sanctify echo bonus will scale if you want to end up using 4pt t20 and 2pt t19 it'll probably work out really well but it limits your legendary choices as well because you can't use like the legs or the cape if you go that route so you'd have to use like prydaz and velens or the ring. the difficult or time consuming part is waiting for the exact set pieces you want to mix with the legendaries you want to use but 905+ t19 should still be pretty good for a while at least until ppl start getting more and more 940+ titanforges.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-06-29 at 02:40 PM.

I was wondering the same thing. I've got 875 chest and 890 legs T19, but I've got 900+ pieces for both of those slots, with better stats as well.