Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishiyumi View Post
    a nice woman ass need to be censored but lets release naked skins of a man
    love double standards
    Too bad your double standards don't actually exist. Cause, see, they didn't censor it at all. They literally replaced her "ass showing" pose with a pose showing JUST as much ass, but styled like an old school pinup pose. A pinup pose was a pose that was specifically meant to be sexy and playful. So now instead of just showing off her ass standing around, she's showing off her ass in a PLAYFUL manner.

Maybe instead of loving non-existent double standards, you should try loving facts instead?

It doesn't make sense because League readded Graves' cigar this year

I have no problem at all with the removal of cigars.

Deleted
    Just sensitive snowflakes that feel a need to be offended by everything can't help express their views on things that ruin it for the majority of norm al people that just enjoy games for the gameplay. Can't be helped

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    Just sensitive snowflakes that feel a need to be offended by everything can't help express their views on things that ruin it for the majority of norm al people that just enjoy games for the gameplay. Can't be helped
    and just like that, without reading anything, someone makes a post to try and take things back to square one.

As has been said. No snowflakes or sjw's involved. just an unwillingness to fuss around with all the red tape.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Bullshit about Tracer pose.

Some random feminist went mad and made an mess on OW forums, demanding change pose. And blizz in thier utter failure did it.
    IIRC it was a 1-post wonder, and supposedly it was because of his/her daughter. Assuming it wasn't just a straight up troll.

But everyone assumes it was "feminists" because internet bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    IIRC it was a 1-post wonder, and supposedly it was because of his/her daughter. Assuming it wasn't just a straight up troll.

But everyone assumes it was "feminists" because internet bullshit.
    You buy that lie, fine is your problem. But that dosen't mean i will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrysa View Post
    Cigar's were changed due to certain legal restrictions.

Good point on McCree's cigar though, my guess is that as a cumulative effect HotS needed it out but since Overwatch has so little ratings hits it can afford to have one with McCree.
    If I were to make a blind guess at this, it's probably related to that whole "esrb" rating system, and the fact that while hots is free to access, overwatch must be purchased. At that point, ratings are technically more enforceable, so you can get away better with representations of smoking that you couldn't in a free to play game.

You buy that lie, fine is your problem. But that dosen't mean i will buy it.
    Oh yes, everything is the fault of secret feminists hiding under your bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have problem with seeing such obvious thing, i allready said it is your problem not mine. SJW fucks allready ruined gaming industry.

If you have problem with seeing such obvious thing, i allready said it is your problem not mine. SJW fucks allready ruined gaming industry.
    Nobody ruined the gaming industry, lol.

I think Tychus is hilarious and not sexual. Am I the only one wishing his dick would jiggle too when he moves and not just his belly?
    and then he cupped my balls...

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually want a prove of ur word, because I also clearly remember the reason was stated that it was too 'sexual' for Tracer, and btw they also complained about widowmaker but since in Late night with Jimmy Fallon when he had guests of GoT actors to try Overwatch and they all wanted to pick widowmaker i guess blizz decided to 'ignore' same complaints about her
    The same can be said about what they did to Sylvanas in wow, the wizard in diablo 3 wears more clothes but she at least looks better, sylvanas just a patch on leather on her abdomen and done to avoid 'plate bikini', because in world with undead and fireballs a patch of leather is 'normal' for war
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I actually want a prove of ur word, because I also clearly remember the reason was stated that it was too 'sexual' for Tracer, and btw they also complained about widowmaker but since in Late night with Jimmy Fallon when he had guests of GoT actors to try Overwatch and they all wanted to pick widowmaker i guess blizz decided to 'ignore' same complaints about her
    The same can be said about what they did to Sylvanas in wow, the wizard in diablo 3 wears more clothes but she at least looks better, sylvanas just a patch on leather on her abdomen and done to avoid 'plate bikini', because in world with undead and fireballs a patch of leather is 'normal' for war
    The post appears to have been deleted, but here's an excerpt:

"What about this pose has anything to do with the character you're building in tracer? It's not fun, its not silly, it has nothing to do with being a fast elite killer. It just reduces tracer to another bland female sex symbol."

"We aren't looking at a Widowmaker pose here, this isn't a character who is in part defined by flaunting her sexuality. This pose says to the player base, oh we've got all these cool diverse characters, but at any moment we are willing to reduce them to sex symbols to help boost our investment game."

"I have a young daughter that everyday when I wake up wants to watch the recall trailer again. She knows who tracer is, and as she grows up, she can grow up alongside these characters. What I'm asking is that as you continue to add to the overwatch cast and investment elements, you double down on your commitment to create strong female characters. You've been doing a good job so far, but shipping with a tracer pose like this undermines so much of the good you've already done."
    https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/03/bl...fan-complaint/

Mentions the daughter. At no point mentions being a feminist.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Blizz ignored the complaints about Tracer too, cause the pose they gave her was MORE sexual.

Deleted
    Bullshit about Tracer pose.

Some random feminist went mad and made an mess on OW forums, demanding change pose. And blizz in thier utter failure did it.
    Yep, i still don't really understand what all the fuzz was about. Plus, rule #1 you don't negotiate with terrorists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Blizz ignored the complaints about Tracer too, cause the pose they gave her was MORE sexual.
    Dude, keep dreaming if you honestly believe to happen to change their mind on 1 pose right after a whole shitstorm on the forum is going on. I would have had more respect if they just admitted why they changed it rather than pretending they happened to share the idea for a better pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Dude, keep dreaming if you honestly believe to happen to change their mind on 1 pose right after a whole shitstorm on the forum is going on. I would have had more respect if they just admitted why they changed it rather than pretending they happened to share the idea for a better pose.
    Dude, look at the fucking poses. The complaint was about Tracer's ass. The new pose they made "in response" shows off JUST as much ass, but done like a 50's pinup, ie, a depiction of girls that were SUPPOSED to be playful and sexual. Blizz straight up trolled anyone who was complaining with that pose.

So you wanna try again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Dude, look at the fucking poses. The complaint was about Tracer's ass. The new pose they made "in response" shows off JUST as much ass, but done like a 50's pinup, ie, a depiction of girls that were SUPPOSED to be playful and sexual. Blizz straight up trolled anyone who was complaining with that pose.

So you wanna try again?
    It was about the pose, not about the ass. You don't get to change the tone of the complaint after the facts.

Let's get back to Heroes-specific censorship or lack thereof. Tracer's Overwatch issues are old, out-debated, and don't belong in this forum.