10+ Year Old Account

New hero revealed - Stukov!

Last edited by Santti; 2017-06-29 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He looks awesome... Lets hope his gameplay is as awesome as his character model!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Bout time. He's one of the coolest Starcraft characters and one of the few that need to be in HotS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd enough, that HOTS is running on SC2 engine, but got better models than SC2. Look for example for Dehaka.

But still i start feeling we got early christmas in HOTS. I wouldn't mind if next after Stukov, we will get Deathwing or Kil'Jaeden.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Odd enough, that HOTS is running on SC2 engine, but got better models than SC2. Look for example for Dehaka.

But still i start feeling we got early christmas in HOTS. I wouldn't mind if next after Stukov, we will get Deathwing or Kil'Jaeden.
    I do feel spoiled, these were two of my most wanted heroes back to back, and basically most wanted from their franchises. It's gonna be crazy if they release a huge Warcraft name soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

They can use more of a budget on individual models when you don't have potentially 400+ units on the screen at once.