Cathedral and Mythic+

Is it just my imagination, or does Cath come up disproportionately more than any other dungeon does in Keystones? It drives me nuts because to me, Cathedral is far, far more difficult than any other mythic+ dungeon. I would rather do any of them and all of them than Cathedral, and yet every damn week I get it when my keystone approaches +15. I hate Cathedral so fucking much, and it's like Blizzard's RNG is hell-bent on cramming it down my throat at every opportunity.

I wish they had kept the system in place where you could opt out of certain dungeons so they didn't come up in Keystones.

No, but they do need to fix their balance in this place.

It's almost impossible to kill portals before a guardian spawns on 14+ tyranical and you better have a healer capable of doing 1 mil hps or you ain't beating him.

They nerfed the tree boss into the ground for whatever reason, when he wasn't even close to the major issue with this dungeon in mythic+.

Yes, Cathedral is far more difficult than the other dungeons (despite being heavely nerfed). +15 Tyrannical bosses are brutal but still doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

It's almost impossible to kill portals before a guardian spawns on 14+ tyranical and you better have a healer capable of doing 1 mil hps or you ain't beating him.

They nerfed the tree boss into the ground for whatever reason, when he wasn't even close to the major issue with this dungeon in mythic+.
    On my +15 tyran last week, comp was VDH, Hpal, War arms, Afflic/Destruc Lock and Boomkin. During portals, we sent the warrior alone on one portal while the others were nuking the other (20m hp). The 2nd set of portals is trickier so we banish the mistress to reduce tank damage (and so the warrior can do his job soloing a portal).

Mephistroph was by far the hardest. In the end, we managed to survive p2 twice with the Warrior holding the shield and protecting Illidan, VDH was soaking ballz and the other 2 were focusing their damage on one add. This way we could transition back to p1 with everyone alive.

I can't remember why Aggronox was nasty to deserve a nerf, but he sure was a pain to deal with.

PS : Trashbite killed without destroying any bookshelf, BoP/Prydaz OP !
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-06-30 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Responding to Tech614

If I get a cath key I just don't do it lol. That dungeon is aweful. Join another group and do your 10-15's elsewhere.

Yeah, it seems like I always get that one too. It still feels ridiculously overtuned no matter what the affixes are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Totally agree. The last two bosses are an absolute nightmare on tyrannical.