Poll: Are u having serious delay / lag on Desolate Host?

Are u having huge delay / lag on Desolate Host?

Some of my guildies, including me are having 1-2 sec of delay on literally everything on this boss only
    Its our forth kill (N+H) and the problem was very consistent
    Just wondering if its a widely known issue or its just us?

Yes, this is a problem. Has happened to our guild twice.

Desolate host's room is on it's own instance server (for the two realm mechanics), which is why you'll only find it in this room. The benefit of this is you can run through all the trash leading up to desolate host and it will de-aggro when you enter the room. Nice to skip that annoying/painful trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Yes, this is a problem. Has happened to our guild twice.

Desolate host's room is on it's own instance server (for the two realm mechanics), which is why you'll only find it in this room. The benefit of this is you can run through all the trash leading up to desolate host and it will de-aggro when you enter the room. Nice to skip that annoying/painful trash.
    wow didnt know that. That would explain why we lag on this encounter only.

good thing its just H now but i would imagine it'll be a pita on M....they gotta fix it asap

None at all, on any of our attempts/kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    Some of my guildies, including me are having 1-2 sec of delay on literally everything on this boss only
    Its our forth kill (N+H) and the problem was very consistent
    Just wondering if its a widely known issue or its just us?
    Nope, none at all, and I've killed it four times by now. 2 normal and 2 LFR
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yup, a majority of our guild complains about lag on that fight.

Yup, have seen a lot of other people having this issue.

We did on our first normal kill in the first week. Nothing since then.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

I've had the same kind of lag on both Desolate Host and Demonic Inquisition. It's much worse on Desolate Host though.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nope, none at all, and I've killed it four times by now. 2 normal and 2 LFR
    LFR Desolate Host isn't even open yet.

On topic, we had some lag issues on half the bosses reset evening, but that's it.

Have done it 3 times on norm, twice on heroic,

Never lagged on norm, lagged both times on heroic. Whole raid was lagged out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    LFR Desolate Host isn't even open yet.

On topic, we had some lag issues on half the bosses reset evening, but that's it.
    My apologies, I just meant general LFR of the current bosses to add a view of well, my point of current not experiencing lag.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

We had this problem last week, this reset went smoothly.