No i dont think they do
    but calling it a "reskin"
    is stupid, as you prove with that screenshot
    it is not sharing the same
    Color
    texture-recolor
    mesh-reskin
    rig-remodel
    it is a brand new rig(i am pretty sure) but even if it was the same rig, it is not a reskin ,it is a remodel, as it is a BRAND NEW mesh
    and really
    "It's an "updated" model at best "
    stop acting so fucking high and mighty
    it is an updated model, dont try to go "it looks shit, its actually work, it has less polly and less pixels, its odviously not an updated model.

It is a new mesh, it has much more polly, and much more pixels.
    Dont be so full of yourself, you could have corrected me in the order of the demons being added and simply left it at that and i would gone "oh sorry i was wrong, thanks man" but now your trying to pull "its "updated" model at best, bleh, its a reskin"
    It's an updated model at best. Plain and simple. Not that it matters what you think, you practically worship Blizzard unless they don't allow you to show off your pointless floating Soul Shards to people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    It's an updated model at best. Plain and simple. Not that it matters what you think, you practically worship Blizzard unless they don't allow you to show off your pointless floating Soul Shards to people.

and what is it at the worst?
    i dont think you get that
    opinion/=/fact
    it is not an update model "at best"
    it is simply an updated model. no "at best"
    also yeah, i worship blizzard
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-fuck-blizzard
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ck-on-blizzard
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...so-frustrating!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rnal-brimstone
    and those are the threads i felt i needed to start, i have listed my dislikes elsewhere

but just because i dont wanna tell all yall "FUCK THIS FUCK THAT" cause idk, i dont think you guys need to/care to give a fuck about EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING I HATE" does not make me a fanboi.
    legion has been amazing, but random legendaries, titanforging, the content gate, it has all been shit, glyphs, we need more, come the fuck on blizz, elite pvp sets, bullshit, so many sets gone and only a few players get to use em, its bullshit, pve doesent have anything like this, what the fuck

but again, you are trying to make opinion fact, when its not
    then you are trying to make fact wrong, by stating "well your just a blizzard fanboi'

no, the model has more pixels, more polygons, that is FACT
    and you saying "its an updated model at best" is not going to change that, sorry buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and what is it at the worst?
    i dont think you get that
    opinion/=/fact
    it is not an update model "at best"
    it is simply an updated model. no "at best"
    also yeah, i worship blizzard
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-fuck-blizzard
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ck-on-blizzard
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...so-frustrating!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rnal-brimstone
    and those are the threads i felt i needed to start, i have listed my dislikes elsewhere

but just because i dont wanna tell all yall "FUCK THIS FUCK THAT" cause idk, i dont think you guys need to/care to give a fuck about EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING I HATE" does not make me a fanboi.
    legion has been amazing, but random legendaries, titanforging, the content gate, it has all been shit, glyphs, we need more, come the fuck on blizz, elite pvp sets, bullshit, so many sets gone and only a few players get to use em, its bullshit, pve doesent have anything like this, what the fuck

but again, you are trying to make opinion fact, when its not
    then you are trying to make fact wrong, by stating "well your just a blizzard fanboi'

no, the model has more pixels, more polygons, that is FACT
    and you saying "its an updated model at best" is not going to change that, sorry buddy
    "Legion has been amazing".

Stopped reading there. You're trying to tell me you're not a "fanboi" and yet you think this expansion is "amazing"--as a Warlock, no less. Yes, it's a fact that it's an updated model and that's all you're saying as well except you don't want to admit it because then you'd have to come to terms with how delusional you are.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Legion has been amazing".

Stopped reading there. You're trying to tell me you're not a "fanboi" and yet you think this expansion is "amazing"--as a Warlock, no less. Yes, it's a fact that it's an updated model and that's all you're saying as well except you don't want to admit it because then you'd have to come to terms with how delusional you are.
    "Yes, it's a fact that it's an updated model "
    there ya go one more step towards learning to be a real human being
    opinion<fact
    I dont care when you stopped reading. i dont care if you think im a fanboi
    what i do care is you calling it a "simple reskin" and a "Updated model at best" when that just... that is dumb....

and yes i am mega delusional, you know me, what i do on what, what i like about it, and what i hate about it OHHHH so much... You really are amazing, a psychic, you should work as one, would make alot of money man.

Grow up, people have their opinions, but dont try to pass YOUR opinions off as fact, but discredit other peoples opinions are worthless cause they are "Fanbois"

"Yes, it's a fact that it's an updated model "
    there ya go one more step towards learning to be a real human being
    opinion<fact
    I dont care when you stopped reading. i dont care if you think im a fanboi
    what i do care is you calling it a "simple reskin" and a "Updated model at best" when that just... that is dumb....

and yes i am mega delusional, you know me, what i do on what, what i like about it, and what i hate about it OHHHH so much... You really are amazing, a psychic, you should work as one, would make alot of money man.

Grow up, people have their opinions, but dont try to pass YOUR opinions off as fact, but discredit other peoples opinions are worthless cause they are "Fanbois"
    It's an updated model which I've proven through my screenshot and you refuse to accept this. You think that saying "it has more polygons" is somehow different than what I am saying which is not true. You've proven your status as a "fanboy" by making absurd claims which I've already pointed out so I am free to dismiss what you have to say because of that. You are obviously not going to approve of any of this because it means you're wrong and your argument has no ground to stand on and that absolutely infuriates you.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an updated model which I've proven through my screenshot and you refuse to accept this. You think that saying "it has more polygons" is somehow different than what I am saying which is not true. You've proven your status as a "fanboy" by making absurd claims which I've already pointed out so I am free to dismiss what you have to say because of that. You are obviously not going to approve of any of this because it means you're wrong and your argument has no ground to stand on and that absolutely infuriates you.
    I feel like you 2 should sex already and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryhardzy View Post
    you mean the reskin from what we had in the past?

Here, you might want to take a look at this:

http://imgur.com/a/VFxVD

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    I feel like you 2 should sex already and be done with it.
    Don't project your sick fantasies onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    Im worried about combat posture, I'm afraid that I wont like it.
    I think it interesting that they went a full 180 on this, when they originally did the new models something they stressed was keeping the same feel for the animations so that they didn't alienate people.

A lil down the road now and they're completely throwing that out the window. Not necessarily a good or bad thing, will see. I know what animations I like now, so we'll see if I like whats to come.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    No i accept its a updated model. i know that, you didnt, dont try to turn this around on me :P
    you called it an "Updated model at best" meaning "it can be less then an updated model" you even called it a reskin.
    so no, dont try to pull "i was right you were wrong" we can see your old posts where you call it a "simple reskin" and a "updated model at best"

No i accept its a updated model. i know that, you didnt, dont try to turn this around on me :P
    you called it an "Updated model at best" meaning "it can be less then an updated model" you even called it a reskin.
    so no, dont try to pull "i was right you were wrong" we can see your old posts where you call it a "simple reskin" and a "updated model at best"
    Because at best it's an updated model. I admit calling it a reskin isn't accurate but that doesn't change the fact that Blizzard was lazy and gave us something half-hearted instead of a proper new demon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because at best it's an updated model. I admit calling it a reskin isn't accurate but that doesn't change the fact that Blizzard was lazy and gave us something half-hearted instead of a proper new demon.
    "at best it's an updated model"
    you keep saying that, but you still have not said anything about what you mean by that
    what is it "at it's worst"
    It's an updated model, plain and simple. No best, worst, or meh about it.

"at best it's an updated model"
    you keep saying that, but you still have not said anything about what you mean by that
    what is it "at it's worst"
    It's an updated model, plain and simple. No best, worst, or meh about it.
    At best it's an updated model, at worst it's an updated model.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah... see why that point your making is moot?
    just say "its an updated model" dont try to twist fact by trying to pass with a "at best"

Its pretty bad you two have nothing better to bicker about than this.

I'm all for bickering, but I wish it was about something less asinine.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

15+ Year Old Account
    So? You don't have to reinvent the wheel. Would a brand new to the class demon be cool? Sure. Is an updated model bad? No. At first I was bummed by another similar horse mount but I've actually come to like it better then other things I was imaging would be better. It certainly makes for cool lore. In the end though a new demon or update model matters little.

Now what you should be groaning about is that an imp riding a dreadstalker is not base line.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Confirmation that they are still in the works is all I wanted. I can wait
    Sure if you want to be complacent...but hybrids are getting animations before warlocks which is a F-U to Locks after they have progressively made things worse and worse over the last few expansions and already bombed one spec and basically said not to play it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Sure if you want to be complacent...but hybrids are getting animations before warlocks which is a F-U to Locks after they have progressively made things worse and worse over the last few expansions and already bombed one spec and basically said not to play it.
    Every one is a player of the game and the term hybrid really is out dated rhetoric. Warlocks don't take priority over "hybrids" or another other class. To act so entitled. Besides if the class and/or specs are progressievly worse over the last few expansions maybe you should move on? Your enjoyment clearly isn't there.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Warlocks already had a spell animation overhaul. If anything they just have to update a couple more spells...

I like that we have to wait tbh. I know that sounds weird but I'm hoping that allows them to really make lock animations shine. I'm guessing one reason we're not done yet is because it's a bit tricky to do; maybe not; but I could see them trying to really make the lock stuff look great isn't as easy as mage or boomkin themes, for example.

I'm excited; I can wait to see what they come up with.