Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    Clearly superior to him.
    It was good and you gave away your true colors as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy Badger View Post
    It's same in EU. Except it works and as a result we have larger playerbase to choose from.
    But I think walling Americans into their own little group would be good for the rest of us, if that would rid us of these constant nazi threads. It's obvious you guys are racists at your rotten core.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, Americans are just pitiful nazis. This thread keeps proving the point. Keep them locked in their own realms
    EU is just as racist as NA, so don't even try to pin this as just a NA thing. the EU servers complain NON STOP about the Russians, so please if you want to bark racism, take a look in the mirror first.

Its just the language thing that is the problem. Its a fucking joke on EU and its starting to become quite bad on US as well, but no where near as bad on EU.

The whole notion that every player from these realms is bad doesn't say much for your brain power.
    That type of sweeping generalization in ANY situation is pretty gross.

Just because you live in South America you are bad at WoW?
    Realistically, most people who pug are below standard. That's why they are pugging.

I do wish there was a way to demand people speak a certain language or something.
    Like an in-game way, not "oh well if you don't like it, don't group with them."

Most times you don't know who can't communicate until the stress mounts and there is a lot to talk about.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this was a tenous topic from the start and has devolved in to nation bashing I'm closing this here.

CLOSED.