DPS main looking to heal as a priest! Help! :D

Ok, I played as a DPS throughout my entire WoW experience as a rogue and still do, standing at 913 ilvl. I am looking to change that for a bit. I can't decide between Holy Priest or Disc. Holy seems like a lot of fun and playable, but Disc seems a little bit harder due to Atonement changes and makes it kinda of hard and in need of healing experience to perfect it. Any tips on which I should pick up? I am currently 81 and leveling my way up and I want to decide before hitting 110. Thanks guys!

imo disc is not that punishing any more because plea doesn't increase in mana cost so the whole problem with disc being awkward to play without external mana buffs I think has mostly been alleviated.

I think holy is just more consistent and much easier to play because your focus is pretty much 95% on your healing frame, where as disc is a more 50/50 split between tab targeting and doing damage and using your healing frame for radiance/shields other targeted cool downs. in the end it will come down to what you prefer. holy is definitely the easier to master of the two. but you obviously don't get good at disc unless you put yourself in those situations enough times.