Poll: How tall should the wall be?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Cool How tall should the wall be?

You know the one towards the Mexican border.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

10 feet taller for everyone who objects to it in this thread? I'm pretty sure that's how Mr. Drumpf said it worked on the campaign trail.

Don't use images from Shining Force, it implies some level of taste that your idiotic question flat out refutes.

Comes down to a combination of what is practical and how well it can be patrolled a unmanned wall really isn't useful a static object can always be overcome.

Does it matter at all?
    A taller one costs more of course but other than that?

Deleted
    Height is pretty useless if they can just tunnel under it.
    The question should be how deep.

0 inch. Exactly as efficient and way less expensive.

700 feet solid ice

10+ Year Old Account
    100 miles, more if the Mexicans start using rocketry

Deleted
    I thought it was a metaphor

The wall is fucking moronic.. Not gonna help anything.

But I'm gonna say it should be higher than 12km. Since you need to stop flying across the border too..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Height is pretty useless if they can just tunnel under it.
    The question should be how deep.
    Dept is pretty useless if they can just fly over it.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    700 feet solid ice
    That will have to be for the northern border, I'm afraid.
    Or, it could be used as a very solid argument to persuade Trump into addressing climate change.

Art by draken4o

Instead of building a wall, you should legalize drugs and let them be sold in stores where you can monitor their quality and origin (letting legitimate businesses rather than criminals produce it) and levy taxes on them. These stores should maintain contacts with local AA groups and treatment centers that can be funded through those taxes. This would crash the illegal drug market, collapsing drug gangs from South America to the streets of Chicago, allowing those places to break out of their cycle of violence.

But no, let's build a wall, now illegal immigrants will need to bring a ladder and some rope. That'll show em.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

tall enough to form a dome.

we can retreat from this world to advance ourselves and then come out in the future to make use of the all the free land from where the lesser peoples wiped each other out.

as tall as it takes to keep the mexicans safe from the crazy spilling over from the US?

Why is the highest choice only 40 feet? I wanted to make america great again, not build a wimpy SAD wall like that. If it doesn't reach the roof of the planet than it isn't worth it!

I would say just pour the footings... and then go home.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    700 feet solid ice
    I understood that reference.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Don't use images from Shining Force, it implies some level of taste that your idiotic question flat out refutes.
    Shining force is my fondest genesis memory, but I don't think you can call Bowie anynthing other than idiotic.

To OP: have you seen GoT? your wall needs to be at least that big.