Help with Bigwigs

Hello! I switched to Bigwigs recently and I think its much clearer than DBM.
    However I'm missing one feature, when for example Goroth is casting his Infernal thingy (where we need to hide) I dont get any "Run away!" Or similar option on my screen. Like "Not safe!" etc. How do I fix this on all bosses?

Thanks!

Deleted
    There is an option in the Bigwigs at each ability to add Flash and Countdown.
    Both are great for these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvanos View Post
    There is an option in the Bigwigs at each ability to add Flash and Countdown.
    Both are great for these things.

Do I need to do this on every boss?

I dont really understand what you mean. I remember DBM had a big warning that now I need to hide behind something. I dont get this with Bigwigs
    Last edited by Tyze; 2017-07-01 at 03:47 PM.

@euroguy as you said yourself BW is a lot cleaner and thats to the price of not beeing so obnoxious and right in the face telling you to do all the time like DBM does. For me its a bit to silent right of the box but yeah you would need to set up changes for each boss like you did in dbm as well

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Do I need to do this on every boss?

I dont really understand what you mean. I remember DBM had a big warning that now I need to hide behind something. I dont get this with Bigwigs
    BigWigs requires you to be awake, DBM doesn't.

BigWigs treats Skorpyron like this with Broken Shards. Test Emphasized Messages for either Infernal Spike or Infernal Burning. It's not really clear whether either will work in the same fashion, though.

Or you could just, like, look and see if you're behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

In my experience, BigWigs is best coupled with Weakauras, for specific cases like this.
    You can check this page on Wago.io to find weakauras specific to Tomb of Sargeras.

To sum it up, Bigwigs doesn't tell you what to do, only what is happening.
    if you want specific instructions, stick with DBM.
    Or go the WeakAuras approach to tie in with BW.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I switched to BW from DBM near the end of NH. I've also coupled it with a ToS WA setup. And BW and WA combined make my alerts very nice.

The best action is what others have said, use weakauras to supplement where you need more warnings to certain mechanics. I have switched to BW because DBM can only go so far. Of course some aspects of DBM were nice like the court of stars gossip and EOA hatecoil water / land warnings but those can be done in weak auras and bigwigs has much better control over individual warnings.

In your specific example, I simply made a weak aura to show on my screen to hide during that mechanic.