What content is there in raid groups?

Hi all,
    just wanted tu pug normal tos for the first time, since i dont have time to raid / find a guild to raid. Mostly doing m+ this xpac, because i have to work a lot. However, just wanted to see the new content, qued up for a random raid. It takes a lot of time to fill the group and here is where my question comes:

what can I do until the raid group is full?

here is what im missing:
    - world quests
    - bg's
    - dungeons

what i already know to do:
    - help to get the group started
    - fishing
    - flying all the time in circles
    - get to port stone

I would like to get a solo mod, which you can turn on and do at least world quests, without seeing raidmembers to avoid the raid restriction for quests in raid groups. Or to allow solo bg ques

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmwut View Post
    Hi all,
    just wanted tu pug normal tos for the first time, since i dont have time to raid / find a guild to raid. Mostly doing m+ this xpac, because i have to work a lot. However, just wanted to see the new content, qued up for a random raid. It takes a lot of time to fill the group and here is where my question comes:

what can I do until the raid group is full?

here is what im missing:
    - world quests
    - bg's
    - dungeons

what i already know to do:
    - help to get the group started
    - fishing
    - flying all the time in circles
    - get to port stone

I would like to get a solo mod, which you can turn on and do at least world quests, without seeing raidmembers to avoid the raid restriction for quests in raid groups. Or to allow solo bg ques
    when i make a raid for tos or any raid thing, i always to be minimum 5 before to switch it in raid, at least i can do all thing without the raid restriction thing, ideally im agree with you on some parts, i usually farm starlight rose during the time remaining lol