Deleted

Furious Slash stacks, 2set procc, what's going on?

I'm a bit confused after a week of raiding with the new 2set, and experiencing some really shady stuff happening during combat.

1. My furious slash stacks gets removed without bloodthirst critting. It happens every now and then (every third pull or so, on all bosses), and when it happens it often happens 2-3 times in a row.

2. My t20 2set bonus sometimes proccs without bloodthirst critting. In conjunction with the furious slash issue this makes me view my buffbar as a mild suggestion as to what's affecting me.

Before I got the t20 2set I thought the furious slash issue was just weakauras soiling itself, but after I forgot to make a weakaura for the t20 buff (and kept my eyes on my buffbar instead for a while) I noticed that it wasn't like that at all.

Anyone else experiencing this? I use WeakAuras *only* during raids right now, due to bug-hunting.

Are you sure you aren't getting a second bloodthirst from the artifact trait that crits?

Deleted
    100%, I lose my stacks and I do not get enraged (which is how I noticed the issue). When I say "bloodthirst doesn't crit" I mean I don't get enraged. Also my SCT says it doesn't crit ofc. And the extra bt procc does not consume Slash stacks on crit anyway.

I feel as if the two issues are connected somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLea View Post
    100%, I lose my stacks and I do not get enraged (which is how I noticed the issue). When I say "bloodthirst doesn't crit" I mean I don't get enraged. Also my SCT says it doesn't crit ofc. And the extra bt procc does not consume Slash stacks on crit anyway.

I feel as if the two issues are connected somehow.
    Afaik you lose stacks when getting blocked while critting.
    Im not sure how the t20 2set behaves, maybe it can proc when you get blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    Afaik you lose stacks when getting blocked while critting.
    Im not sure how the t20 2set behaves, maybe it can proc when you get blocked.
    I confirm this. If your BT supposedly crit gets blocked, you don't enrage, you lose your FS stacks, but you do gain the T20 2p buff. Additionally, if your oathblood proc crits, i'm 90% sure it gives you the T20 2p buff, it enrages you, and you don't lose your FS stacks if you still have them. I have no idea what happens if your oathblood proc crit gets blocked.