how to edit default UI help

I am very used to looking at the default UI, especially in terms of spells. My eyes are so used to the default icons that it feels so weird to make weak auras with different pictures and stuff.

My question is, is it possible to make copies of the spells on my actionbars and place them around my character kinda like how you see other weakauras are. Its just that if i use anything else it throws me off so bad. For example on my mage, the frozen orb spell i would like to have the display exactly like that with the icon and cooldown timer and eclipsing graphic. Having a copy of that and placing it where i would like on my screen.

Yes just make Cooldown Progress(spell) type auras and on the display tab just make sure Cooldown and Cooldown Text are checked. Alternatively if you want to edit the size or font of the text but keep the progress circle uncheck cooldown text and use text 1 to format it to your liking.

weakauras by default have the icon of the spell youre tracking. if you want it to look exactly like the icon on your bar, just click "automatic icon" and dont skin it with masque or anything.