Unhappy Enh Shaman dps help

Hey, new to posting here. I feel like I'm under performing heavily on my shaman, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Would really appreciate some advice :[

Thank you in advance! Also due to this newly created account I can't post links so I've put a few spaces in the urls >__< sorry for the inconvenience

Link to the log for Mistress Heroic, it was my first attempt on the boss and I tried to keep downtime to a minimum but considering I was pulling the same dps as the tank I could really use some help :s

www .warcraftlogs .com/reports/fv2gLbaZw9zh8FDG#fight=8&type=damage-done

Link to Thursday's raid with normal TOS and a few HCs:

www .warcraftlogs .com/reports/1GQcXA7pV2PwTfKH

Armory Link:

www .worldofwarcraft .com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/turdblossom

about to go to work so just quickly, healing legendary legs dont contribute to dps, neither does the ring/frostbrand if you arent specced into hailstorm

A few pointers from looking at your armory and comparing our performances (mine was pretty shit as well):

• While the legendary does not contribute directly to dps, they are very well budgeted, so I wouldn't worry too much about that, I assume you are wearing them out of necessity.
    • Get out there and spend a few nethershards gambling trinkets, Terrorbound nexus is a pretty poor trinket, despite of the raw mastery. I reckon any 880 stat stick would get you better results, have a look at Wordup's trinket comparison to get an idea
    • Looking at your logs I see a hefty amount of frostbrand casts, unless you are running hailstorm, which I'd suggest you don't with your legendary set-up, you should not
    • You seem to not be prioritizing stormstrike enough as in I get around 3 times as many storm strikes off in a similar time.
    • Buff uptime could be better, e.g. flametongue, but thats a bit more tricky if you end up having to chase abyss stalkers constantly.

Here's a link to a comparison of our kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Ascendance tbh, I've found it to be higher DPS for me personally because it simplifies the rotation a lot. ES feels really clunky.

Also, something that I do is make progress textures in weak auras for my weapon enhancements (flametongue, landslide). These really help me minimize the amount of times I'm needlessly reapplying them.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    Try Ascendance tbh, I've found it to be higher DPS for me personally because it simplifies the rotation a lot. ES feels really clunky.

Also, something that I do is make progress textures in weak auras for my weapon enhancements (flametongue, landslide). These really help me minimize the amount of times I'm needlessly reapplying them.
    Something I found as well.

ES was just far to much of a clusterfuck with Hot Hands/Hailstorm (assuming AK+Eye). Theres lot of overlapping and I found I was delaying procs and getting behind on refreshing buffs.

Biggest problems that stand out are

1. 36 Frostbrand casts which should be 0 since you're not running hailstorm
    2. At times you seem to be completely ignoring your stormstrike
    3. Too low uptime on Flametongue, Landslide and t20 2p
    4. Standing too long in the pools that reduce your hit chance by 75%
    5. Spending too much time in ghost wolf form

Quote Originally Posted by Turar View Post
    A few pointers from looking at your armory and comparing our performances (mine was pretty shit as well):

• While the legendary does not contribute directly to dps, they are very well budgeted, so I wouldn't worry too much about that, I assume you are wearing them out of necessity.
    • Get out there and spend a few nethershards gambling trinkets, Terrorbound nexus is a pretty poor trinket, despite of the raw mastery. I reckon any 880 stat stick would get you better results, have a look at Wordup's trinket comparison to get an idea
    • Looking at your logs I see a hefty amount of frostbrand casts, unless you are running hailstorm, which I'd suggest you don't with your legendary set-up, you should not
    • You seem to not be prioritizing stormstrike enough as in I get around 3 times as many storm strikes off in a similar time.
    • Buff uptime could be better, e.g. flametongue, but thats a bit more tricky if you end up having to chase abyss stalkers constantly.

Here's a link to a comparison of our kills.
    This is all pretty good advice. Def replace the Terrorbound trinket for anything with Agility on it or a CoF or something. Use Stormstrike way more. I will add that if you can get a wind strike or wind surge relic of high ilvl to replace one of ur current ones with that, it helps for SB procs. For gear... maybe replace the helm or neck with something more mastery/haste focused, seems like you have more crit then you need, I personally prefer versatility over crit for secondary if I have to pick between em cause of the defensive bonuses so maybe a haste/vers or mastery/vers piece of similar ilvl if u have it. If you can get the T19 2 set without giving up much ilvl it may be worth it for the 10% SS damage.... and lastly you are missing some enchants so even cheap ones will help a bit. For the legendary legs.... I actually like them, its not a dps increase but very good stat-wise and helps alot to stay alive.... so a decent choice till u get a better legendary.

honestly look into getting the addon hekili, it will help show you what comes next in as your doing your rotation/priority list.... it helped me go from 600k to 900k+ overnight...
    just getting use to keeping the flametongue buffs up, using stormstrike everytime its up and using cooldowns at the right times.