AOE stats and gear

Hey there.
    My boomie seems to struggle going over 1.5M dps on aoe heavy fights such as Mistress HC.
    I run with this stats: Intellect: 61,609, Crit: 4,221, Haste: 9,024, Mastery: 9,141, Versatility: 1,571.
    I don't have good T19 but I go with 2xT20 since they are the highest ilvl i have.

Should I go even higher with mastery and sacrificing haste/int?
    Should I replace some trinkets? I tried some of them but with little success.
    Should I add more versatility?
    I am working on improving my movement and pooling before adds but I just feel that the stats are holding me back more.

My trinkets:
    885 Arcano
    910 Naraxas
    905 Aran's
    920 Terror from Bellow
    905 Metronome
    900 Whispers
    Various haste/mastery/crit

Armory:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...vanas/droodics

Some logs from Mistress:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mmary&source=5

Thanks.

Ppl with more time and knowledge will prolly take a look but:

Hidden Satyr ench doesn't do much for your aoe, you seem to be missing some moon casts when I skim through logs. Seem to be a CA short for some of the fights, dunno what you're holding it for.

Your stats aren't bad though? Roughly 910-12 ilvl? (armory had u as resto). I think the trinkets to go for on mistress would be arcano and whispers.

Which legendaries are you running? OI aaaand? LatC?

edit: Also, if u feel the stats are what holds u back: sim Think analyzing logs in depth will do more for you than swapping 1k haste for 1k mastery.

quick look:

-stats look great
    -change neck enchant to mastery
    -trinkets: Arcanocrystal for sure + whispers or metronome. Probably whispers, but you'll vary more pull to pull with RNG luck on procs.

-OI and LaTC are good choices.

-Looking quickly at logs a few things I noticed:

1. You're not always double dotting adds, even when they live a long enough time. On one pull, for example, you didn't put any dots on the first set of Waverunners. Just starfall. With LatC it's pretty much always worth dotting.
    2. You're not doing great picking a good target to hit with lunar strike. On a log I looked at, you cast Lunar strike 16 times (starsurge 14) but only had 33 hits. That means you're generally hitting only two targets with Lunar Strikes. If you're going to cast unempowered Lunar Strikes you've got to be hitting more. Wrath is always a safe bet.
    3. If you have SotA you could always pair that with LaTC and pick up Incarnation to use on bigger waves of adds.

Last, but probably most important, keep in mind that just about none of your pulls are lasting deep into the fight. A lot of moonkin dps on the fight is generated in the hectic final stages of the fight when starfall and dots are easy to keep ticking but other classes struggle to keep everything in a good aoe range while moving around mechanics. My guess is that as you get deeper into fights you'll start to see much higher dps.