Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Alliance [A][Darksorrow - EU]Frost/Blood DK(OS) - Looking for raiding guild

Hi,

I'm currently looking for a raiding guild for progression on the current and future content. I am willing to join 2-3nights pe week for the raids (depending on the calendar as well).
    My raiding experience starts with TBC and it ends with MOP. On the current expansion I have experience only on heroic EN and NH. Current tier 8/9 TOS normal.
    The reason why I'm looking for a raiding guild at the moment is due to the fact that I have some more time to spare and I'm interested with progression on this patch content (and for sure on the next one).
    My armory link: worldofwarcraft[dot]com/en-gb/character/darksorrow/krolir
    Current iLvl 915 frost and 908blood. I am willing to switch to blood as well if necessary/needed or if anyone is looking for a tank and not dps.

Thanks,
    Kiske

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump.....up

If you are still looking for a new home, take a look at our website: http://weekenders.enjin.com/ and apply if you like what you see.

We are a semi-casual small guild that has a friendly atmosphere and we provide our raiders with anything they need from the guildbank. (enchants/flasks/feasts etc.)
    We are currently 9/9 normal and 3/9 Heroic and we raid on saturdays and sundays from 20:00 untill 23:00. (we also do alt runs on fridays)
    We typically don't raid mythic since we don't really have the numbers for it.
    We are on a different server though... so not sure if you're willing to transfer.

Hi Kiske We see that you’re interested in joining a good guild and I hope that we fit what you’re looking for. Just a bit of info about us, Return With Honor(N9/9)(H3/9) is looking for new members. Originally established in Tichondrius, we xfered to Emerald Dream(17 July 17) in hopes of building a more serious PvE community than being a top 10 rated PvP guild on Tichondrius. We’re in the process of rebuilding our roster with new members and awaiting server transfers from old members. We raid varying week days 1800-2000 EST. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes from the WoW Shop, BOE items(xmog gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups.

If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself(Dreddmourne) by in-game message or mail Contact me at #ActionJack11202