dropping T19 2pc for Holy

I've currently got Chest+Legs 2pc of T19, and being that the stats are pretty crap for Holy (esp the legs) I was wondering if it would be worth it to drop them for 900 crafted Mastery/Crit pieces.

The chest is 875 and the legs are 890.

Is the bonus to Sanctify EoL worth more than the potential 5-6% Mastery gain?
    Last edited by anon5123; 2017-07-03 at 08:22 PM.

100% extra echo makes it so that sanctify basically has 100% more mastery. so if you have 40% mastery that set bonus makes it more like 80% for sanctify, its pretty hard to quantify that loss vs the gain of static stats on all abilities. I'm thinking it will be a net loss if you use sanc on cd. if your doing the pom build or you spam prayer of healing its probably worth keeping the set bonus until you can replace it with t20.

I think tier set bonuses are designed somewhat with the idea that they will help you in the next tier of content but i don't think its mandatory ofc, you might find that the higher ilvl pieces are just better (more int) either way the set bonus is nice to have but more int never really hurts the higher ilvl items will probably just make the whole thing break even.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-07-04 at 12:54 AM.

Since I managed to get the cloak (holy fucking shit, almost 10 full clears of NH and I finally get a 3rd piece of tier), I swapped the 875 chest for a high mastery/crit 900 crafted chest and used the cloak along with the legs.